Chapter 10

November 30, 1982, Filming of the Thriller short film, Oakland, CA

Destiny Myers' POV

Today is the day that Michael's new album, Thriller released and we are filming the short film for his song Thriller also. Not everyone who goes solo makes it in the music industry, but Michael is doing great. "Alright babe, it's time to start filming", Michael says. "Okay, good luck", I say giving him a hug and a kiss. "You can sit over there with the directors and producers", he says pointing to my seat. I say okay and go sit in my seat. "Alright Mike we are about to shoot the scene where you turn into a werewolf", John Landis, the director, says. "Okay, I'm ready", Michael says.

*After the werewolf scene*

It was great seeing Michael in action, he's a very hard worker and I love that about him. The only thing I have a problem with is how, Ola Ray the lead girl, keeps flirting with him. I know they're supposed to pretend to be dating, but she's being a little too flirty, if that makes sense. I'm not going to say anything to Michael though, I don't want to ruin his day with my nonsense. Right now Michael is getting dressed into his other outfit for the rest of the video. I should go see how he's doing. As I'm walking to his dressing room I see something that really breaks my heart, Ola and Michael kissing. 

Once Michael sees me his eyes get wide and he quickly pulls away. He then pushes Ola away from him and Ola walks away with a very sneaky smirk on her face. "Dessy, I can explain-". I just put my hand up, signaling him to stop talking. "I know I shouldn't have dated a celebrity", I say walking away crying. "Destiny wait!". I don't even stop, I just keep walking. How could the first boy I've ever loved hurt me so bad?

Michael Jackson's POV

I wish she would have let me explain. I don't know why Ola kissed me anyway when she knows I'm in love with Destiny. I really hope she takes me back, I really want her to listen to the song. "It's time to film the rest of the video Mike", John says. I put on my jacket and walk on set. Once I get there, I see Ola looking at me with this really sneaky smile on her face. How am I supposed to get through the rest of this video?

-Chapter 10, hope you like it. Chapters 11 and 12 may even be up today.

-Should Destiny take him back? Why all these girls trying to mess with Destiny anyway?

-Go follow my friend Kahlese, her wattpad name is Kayleezy. Also go read her stories!

-#MOONWALKERNATION

-#MOONWALKER4LIFE

-