Cute boys

School went by as it usually did, a breeze. I wasn't stupid, but I wasn't a teacher's pet either. I made some trouble here and there to mess with their heads, but I mostly did good.

First period made me cringe, like always. Biology, yuck. I don't give an ass where the ink sac is, and no I am not sticking my hands into a squid's fucking body. Ew. But I did and I filled out the worksheet. I was shuddering on the way out.

Second period was my art elective, so of course it was a blast. But I am kinda bored of still lifes now.

I zoned out in third period mathematics, no need to listen.

And now I stand in front of my fourth period mythology studies classroom door. This is it, I thought as I walked in, taking a deep breath.

I spotted Anya right away.

There she was, in the second to last row, twirling a strand of hair between her fingers and starting at the book in her hands -which happened to be "Moby Dick"- with intensity. I had challenged her to read the book after my failure. She was in it right away.

One thing I do know is that no one, not even her could be that engrossed.

"*mhm*" I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned, breaking my gaze on that weirdo.

Unlucky me. Mr. Browner stood with his hands on his hips. His face questioning and mouth frowning.

My face burned as he said, "Thank you for joining us Ms. Williams. I was wondering if you could sit down and get ready for class like the rest of your peers have done?"

There were a couple giggles that he quickly silenced with a glare. I muttered "sorry," and headed towards my seat, slinging my backpack to the floor, and sitting down hard. "Thank you" he said.

Man was I embarrassed.
Mr. Browner was the youngest and most attractive teacher in the school and any girl who got his class was lucky.

As he had started his lecture, I looked over at Anya to see her staring down at someone in the bottom rows.

I followed her eyes and...
Walter Smith??? What... why the fuck was she staring at Walter of all people. Sure he was kinda cute, super nice, and was on the basketball team, okay yeah I sorta get it. So she has a crush on Walter huh? A large grin grew on my face.

"Ms. Williams, I know you are not smiling about the history of the Minotaur." Said Mr. Browner, startling me out of my thoughts.

"U-uh I was... uh-uh-umm" I stuttered, my face burning for the second time. Anya was cringing sympathetically.

I was going to have a talk with her during lunch.

Ohhh yes