O-n-e

Lycia's P.O.V
Another day at hell. I mean school. I did my usual routine then headed for school. My mom was pretty much gone all the time and well my dad left me and my mom at the age of 4.

When I got to school I seen every girl looking at Sam. Why does people even like him. Sure he looks like a god but his attitude is just. Ugh. I pretty much gagged watching the girls looking at him and flirting with him.

Today his fuckbuddy is the popular girl in our school named Alexia. She makes me wanna gag to.

She was wearing booty shorts and a crop top. She kissed then walked away, swaying her hips. I literally hate my school and life.

Sam walked over to me and I asked.

"What do you want?"
"A kiss." He answered, leaning in.

I put my hand out and said "in your
Dreams, Fuckboy."

And after that I walked away to my first class. I was usually the first one there. I walked in the classroom and looked at my teacher. She nodded and I begin doing my work earlier. I usually do this everyday. And when the bell rang meaning that school was starting I was done.

I walked to my teacher and handed her my work. She checked through it then nodded her head. The teacher checks our work to make sure we atleast got one wrong or all of it right. I checked what I got and I got all right. A+

This class I always got A+

Soon it was time to go home. Today went by faster then usual. I headed home and made myself something to eat.

Sam's P.O.V
School ended and I needed to finish with Alexia. This is my usual routine. I take the 'Lucky girl' home and f*ck them than leave them. After Alexia is Lycia. She's the last girl. I have a list from all the girls I have fucked and the ones I need to.

I grabbed Alexia's hand and took her to my car. We drove to my house and when I got there I seen no one was home. Perfect. We got out of the car and headed towards the door. I unlocked the door and walked inside with Alexia. We went to the couch and kissed soon the kissed turned into a heated make out session.

(SMUT. JUST REMEMBER I SUCK AT IT)
I tugged at her shirt, wanting her to take it off. She got the message and took it off. I unclipped her bra and looked at her Tits. I soon found myself sucking on one while I massaged the other.

Her moans were filling the room. I took her pants off and took my shirt and pants off. I was so left in my boxers.

She took her underwear off while I begin kissing her stomach all the way down to her area. When I got there I teased her. "Stop teasing me." She whined. I looked up at her and smirked. I soon begin licking and sucking on her clit.

She got on her knees and begin licking the tip. I grabbed a fist of her hair and she begin sucking. I throw my head back in pleasure.

I put her legs on my shoulders as she spreaded her legs. I grabbed my d*ck and put it at the entrance. I put my d*ck inside of her and letter adjust. When I thought she was ready I went slow. She moaned in pleasure. I begin going faster.

"Faster." She moaned. I begin going faster.

Soon she came and then we got dressed. I cleaned up the mess and then she said "that was nice." and winked then left.

I went to my room and looked at my list. I made an ex on her picture then looked to see who's next. Next is Lycia. After that I'm done. I looked at her picture.

She is easy to get, right?