Levi X Afraid! Reader

I don't take requests anymore. Sorry about the inconvenience, but this was requested long ago when I did take requests.

*Requested by: Yvanna05Kristine*

Ever since she could remember she's been afraid. Ever since that day on her very first expedition, that's all she could remember. The horrifying deaths all around her, the blood of each comrade she knew all over with Titans all around. Every night she was scared to go sleep because she was scared that a Titan will come and get her in her sleep. She's scared to even go outside those wall again.

When she first started, she aim was to push to make the top ten so she'd be in the military police. But she fell short and ended up joining the scouts. At first she though it was a bad idea, but her life turn was turn around when she met a man.
Despite the cleaning issue, he has an abrasive and unapproachable personality. It somehow it attracted her to him and she fell in love. He rarely shows emotion and often has a cold expression. But ever since she changed his heart.

They've been dating for a few months now, and ever since her first expedition she's been on the jumpy side. She doesn't show it around, scared to know what's he thinks about her being afraid of the monster that lurk outside the walls.

She sat there in her room on the wall, with her back against the wall, crying. She was scared, as we hands shook in fear. Earlier today they announce in 2 weeks they'd leave for another expedition. This sent her pulse to quicken along with her heart. All she could think about how afraid she was. Not with the Titans it self but what if...

She broke into tears all of a sudden at the though. What if comes true though?

Her thoughts were of what happened if she loses Levi. Not even that, if she dies. Her heart pounded hard and she felt sick to her stomach. She covered her mouth with her hand afraid to make a loud noise.

Of corse she was afraid. Why the hell did she decide to join the Scouts? She wouldn't be feeling the way she did if she wouldn't have picked the Scout Regiment. But... If she hadn't joined she would've never met Levi.

A sudden knock was at the door.

She kept quiet, pretending she wasn't in the room, she tear paused for a moment.

The person at the door didn't retreat, but opened the door. There at the door was her lover, Levi.

He notices her on the ground, and takes a look at her noticing tears in her eyes. His attention was now fully on her as he went to her, and coerced down to her level.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He said.

"N-nothing." She replied.

"Bullshit nothing, something's bother now tell me."

She blinked a few times before looking down the ground. He watched her as he waited for explanation.

"I-I'm scared..." She whispers.

"Of what?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Just tell me."

"I'm afraid of everything!" She screamed. This surprised Levi as he wasn't use to having her raise her for at him. Never did she raise her voice if even tell at him, this was a new side of her.

"I'm afraid, of the Titans, afraid of seeing my comrades die. I-I... I'm afraid of loosing you!!!" She cried. She instantly burst into more tears ten covered her face with her hands.

He stared at her as she explained everything to him. She was afraid, of what'll happen outside of those walls, not that alone, but losing him. Deep down he felt a little pain inside of him to knowing how terrified she was. She kept this from him for so long, it's a surprise to know how's she been feeling all this time.

He hugged in an instant, wrapping his arms around his waist as she was shocked all of a sudden.

"It's alright to be afraid Y/n. Everyone is, it's a natural thing. Even I do sometimes." He said softly.

She looked at him surprised. "Y-you do?"

"I only do when it's almost I almost loose someone close to me."

Her heart pounded hard as she felt his arms around her. And laid her head down on his shoulder.

"Just know this though." He pulled away, putting his hands on her shoulder looking into her eyes. "I will protect you. If even a damn Titan comes near you, it'll be the end of them."

A single tear went down her cheek, as she listened to his words.

He wipes the tear off her cheek, beginning to hold her face between his hands. "I love you, brat. Don't ever be afraid of telling me shit like this, got it?"

She slightly smiles at him and nodded. "Yes I will."

He leaned closer to her face and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She soon began kissing back, as they silently kissed in the dark.

She knew now, it's okay to be afraid but just know that Levi will always be with her. Through the good and the bad, he'll always be there. She trusted him, even with fear still coursing through her.

"I love you, Levi."