The Sleepover

(Re-written)

~Twi POV~

"That was hilarious" Rainbow said

"What was hilarious" Pinkie replied

"At lunch with Sunset Shimmer" Aj replied

"Oh yeah that was quite funny" Fluttershy responded softly

"That wasn't funny. I almost peed my pants. I was so scared" I said

They all laughed at that.

Right now we're at Rarity's house having a sleepover. It's 9pm we've already watched 4 movies and did each other's hair, nails and makeup.

Well, we didn't do Rainbows makeup or nails cause she refused, she said she wasn't a girly girl. But we did do her hair. That was fun.

It's been 2 weeks since I first came to this school. It's funny how we're so close already.

Spike's at his friends house, which are girls by the way, but Shinning Armour warned him if he did anything he'd never be able to make children. He looked terrified so he just nodded in response.

I found out during 5th period that Rarity likes Aj, I think they would make a really cute couple.

"Twilight dear" Rarity said bringing me out of my thoughts

"Um sorry yes" I said shaking my head

"You spaced out for like a good 5 minutes" Fluttershy said

"Oh sorry about that, I was just thinking" I said

"Well since we got that covered can we have a pillow fight" Pinkie said

"I'm gonna beat you all" Rainbow said

"That's no fair your athletic and your all way stronger than me" Fluttershy said

"It's ok Shy Shy I'll go easy on you, but only because your my girlfriend" Rainbow said

"Thanks" Fluttershy blushed

And with that Rainbow kissed her on the cheek, Fluttershy's face turned a deep shade of red. At the end, Rainbow did win but I came in third. I will show you the order.

1st-Rainbow Dash
2nd-Applejack
3rd-Me
4th-Pinkie
5th-Fluttershy
6th-Rarity

The reason why Rarity came in last was because she didn't want to break a nail and while she was ranting Fluttershy smacked her in the face with her butterfly pillow.

It was pretty funny actually, Fluttershy kept on apologizing. Then Pinkie smacked Fluttershy in the hip and then the head with her balloon pillow.

I smacked Pinkie 3 times in the leg with my star pillow. While she was falling Aj took her apple pillow and smacked Pinkie in the boob.

That was hilarious but I think Aj was aiming for her stomach.

While I was laughing I got smacked in the back of the head by Rainbow and her lighting pillow.

Then Aj and Rainbow were going at it for a while but then Rainbow tripped  Aj and then Smacked her, probably about 10 times in the gut. It was hilarious because she was yelling like a warrior the whole time.

Now we're just talking about school while lying down. Rainbow and Aj are lying down next to each other, Pinkie and Fluttershy are lying next to each other and Rarity and I are on here bed.

We ended up falling asleep like that.

For my first ever sleepover, I think it went really well. I'd love to have more in the future

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while it's summer and I have a lot to do but hopefully you like this chapter. Please vote and comment that would mean a lot to me love you all bye my little psychos.