Could This Get Any Worse?

I hurriedly got dressed and ran down the stairs and was stopped by the alpha. "Morning Zarina can you cook pancakes today?" He asked nicely. He was the only nice to me but he doesn't know what the others do to me. He went to walk past me but stopped. "What happened to your shoulder? " Shit. " I uh banged it on my desk by accident." I lie. "Tell me what really happened." He used his Alpha voice. Fuck. "M-My father h-hit m-me." I stutter out. "He what?!" My alpha booms. I whimper. I nod my head. "Oh Zarina." He gently hugs me. "Im used to it." I whisper. He places his hand on my cheek and I lean into it. You see our alpha isn't mated yet. He is only 17. His father died and he had to take the responsibility of alpha. He is turning 18 tomorrow so he'll find his mate. "What do you mean you're used to it?" He asks me. "He does it frequently." I hesitantly tell him. He turns to his beta and whispers something and his beta goes off some where. A few moments later his beta Max comes back with my father. My father narrows his eyes at me. "Have you been hurting your daughter?" Alpha asks my father but he knows the answer. "Yes I have. She deserves it, alpha." My father said. Alpha nodded his head and his beta took my father away. " What are you going to do with my father?" I ask. "Im just putting him in the dungeon so he won't be able to hurt you." Alpha replies.

●○•°Time Skip To Tomorrow°•○●

I wake up and get dressed and rush down the stairs and I'm engulfed with the sweetest smell peppermint and honey. I follow the smell and it leads me to my alpha. I start to back away but he turns around and smiles. "I Alexander Miles accept Zarina Frare as my mate." I smiled so huge. "I  Zarina Frare accept Alexander Miles Acception." He smiles and kisses me softly.