Chapter 2- Anger Management

Counting Stars-written by- Olivia C. F. 

Chapter 2- Anger Management

I bobbed my head back and forth swaying down the hall, “I’M IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER!!”

I swayed my hips, throwing my arms up in the air in a dramatic movement which was meant to be dancing. “She poppin', she rollin', she rollin' She climbin' that pole and-“ I trailed off passing my brother, Drew’s room. He was standing in the hallway, singing from when I cut off on the song, making gestures and I swear I almost gagged,

“I'm n luv wit a stripper” he sang out,

“She trippin', she playin', she playin' I'm not goin' nowhere, girl, I'm stayin'” he sang more as he made some movements with his hands and then rolled his hips back and forth which I swear almost every girl in school calls, ‘sexy.’ GROSS! GROSS ALERT!! GROSS BROTHER ALERT!!!!

I gagged dramatically at him, and he flipped me off, retreating back inside his room. I flicked my fingers away at him, like I was flicking gum off my hand. What was that gesture? Yeah… I don’t really know, it just happened so I’m goin’ with it. 

I hummed, making my way to my bedroom door. I swung it open and made my way over toward my bed, laying back on it. I swung my head back and forth for a while. After the song died out, I propped myself up annoyed, gross, homework time.

But, because I actually semi care if I go to college, I sifted through my backpack, yanking out my folder and a slightly chewed off pencil. Bad habits die hard.

I walked down the stairs, homework in my hands, and just as I was about to turn the corner into the kitchen, I popped my ear buds back in. I swayed my hips, walking in, “I’m in love with a stripper…” I sang, twirling around, I hummed, walking over toward the island, and plopping down in it. I grabbed a pencil lying on the table, “She trippin’ she playin’ I’m not goin no where, ya I’m stayin”

And then, I was yanked back out of my chair. I fell to the ground in a heap, I looked up into Drew’s eyes, glaring my most hate filled glare.

“What the hell did you do that for??” He was about to open his mouth with a smirky smile, but I raised up my hand, “Oh, no you don’t have to tell me. It would just be a tragedy to hear that horrible voice of yours. I think I’ll save myself, thanks.I smiled at him, getting up off the floor. “You’r such an ass.” I muttered to him as I passed, casually shoving his shoulder a bit. Oh well.

He rolled his eyes at me, “You know, I was going to tell you something, but I guess now you’ll just never know!” He smiled and he turned on his feet smiling evilly, as he walked over toward the fridge.

I peered at him my eyes narrowed. What the heck, is wrong with this guy? Oh… he’s a fuckin douche bag who has the ego of the whole world on his shoulders, makes so much more sense now. I walked over toward him all sneakily, moving like the stealthy ninja I am. I walked up behind him, while he peered down at our food, I raised my hand, and then… I slapped him across the back of his head.

I burst into giggles, walking backwards, as he turned around slowly.

Evangeline.”

“Andrew.”

He cocked an eyebrow at me,

“You wanna go?” he asked me, edging closer.

I nodded playfully, “Bring it loser.”

He smiled, and then I turned around and sprinted into the living room, right as I saw him reach and arm out. I stumbled into the room, my heart already beating quickly, and was in the process of spinning around to see where he was, but then he just came and charged into me.