Chapter 10

Jacob

I groaned then sat up and looked around. I noticed I was still in Chris's house. I got up then put on my boxers that was on the floor. I went into the bathroom and did my business then decided to check up on Royalty. I walked into her room and seen she was still sleep. I then headed downstairs and saw Chris on the couch still sleep. I grabbed my keys then walked out the door I'll come back and cook for him later. I got in my car and made my way home. Lord knows Cam is worried about me.

Parking into my driveway, I turned off the engine then stepped out my car. I closed the door and locked up then walked up to my doorstep. I took out my key and unlocked the door. I tiptoed in then closed the door quietly.

"Where the hell you been?" I heard behind me. I mentally cursed then turned around with a smile

"Cam!" I said while holding my hands out for her. She put her hand in my face and I backed up.

"Answer me." She said sternly.

"Ok fine I spent the night at Chris house." I confessed.

"You whore, y'all fucked huh?" She said. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Yes, is that all?" I said crossing my arms. She nodded and I went upstairs and into my room. I went to my dresser and grabbed some clothes then went into the bathroom and deal with my hygiene. When I finished, I threw on my boxers and T-shirt then left out the bathroom. I slipped into bed then turned on my alarm. Chris won't need me until ten and its only pass seven right now. I pulled my blanket up to my neck then fell back to sleep.

Chris

I woke up to someone patting my face and telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw my little princess there with her stuffed bunny in her hands. Her hair was out and her eyes was puffy. She must of been crying for me and I didn't hear her. I opened my arms and she laid on the couch with me. I wrapped my arms around her small body and she snuggled into me. Then I noticed Jacob wasn't by me anymore. I didn't hear any movement neither. I shrugged thinking he left. Royalty and I laid in silence until she starting playing with the buttons on my shirt. I chuckled at her causing her to laugh as well.

"You hungry baby girl?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Let's get cleaned up first." I told her then sat up with her in my lap. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom with me. I took out her tooth brush and squeezed some tooth paste on it and helped her brush her teeth. When I finished, I took out mine and did the same. I cleaned our faces then went into the kitchen.

"What the hell am I gonna make?" I asked myself. She's not a big fan of cereal. I thought about calling Jacob, and that's what I did.

"Hello?" Jacob said answering the phone, sounds like he just woke up. His voice turns me on so much.

"Mind coming over?" I said.

"Oh yea, I'm on my way." He said then hung up. I placed my phone on the counter.

"Phone!" My baby girl said pointing to my phone.

"You want it?" I asked her. She nodded and reached out for it. I gave it to her and she smiled. She walked away from me and sat at the table with it. She had trouble getting up there but she said she didn't need my help so I backed away.

Jacob

Grabbing my keys out my bag, I unlocked the door and stepped in. I almost tripped over myself with these heels on. I closed the door and made my way into the kitchen. I brought over some things so I could make waffles and hasbrowns. I saw both Chris and Royalty at the table doing something. I walked in and sat the bags on the counter. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned around to be met with the sex god himself. He leaned down and Kissee my neck and I moaned.

"Stop, not while Royalty is here." I said while holding onto his forearms as he pushed me against the counter.

"I could send her to my mom and you can help me get rid of this problem."

"I thought you was hungry." I giggled as he nibbled on my neck.

"Hungry for you."

"Come on Chris stop it." He sighed then backed away.

"Thank you." I took out the stuff I had then threw away the bags. I handed Royalty my bag of grapes and she jumped for joy. I just love her adorable self. I pinched her cheeks lightly then got to cooking. When I finished, Chris hungry ass came running in here like the food gonna run away. I laughed at his silly self then made Royalty and I a plate. I sat at the table with the baby while Chris ate in the living room. I sort of watched him from here. He's just so damn sexy and perfect. The sex is fucking wonderful and I can't help but love him. I know he told me it was strictly sex but I can't help that I just adore him. I sighed then took my eyes off him. I should just forget about having a relationship with him. Strictly sex jacob.