Chapter 1 (:

Zander's pov

The alarm blares in my left ear meaning it's time for school. I hit the alarm breaking it and pull myself out of the bed and walk over to my huge closet and start looking through my clothes I settle for my tight dark jeans, Aeropostale baby blue shirt and my cleats. I throw it all on and fix my hair grabbing my bag and running down the stairs and leaves the house to head over to pick rose up. I get going and a few minutes later I pull up at her house and I see her walk out all dressed up and a light smirk comes to my lips and I think to myself hm can't wait to get her home after school. Once she gets in I drive off to school and park in my normal parking spot. I step out of the car leading her into the school and we head separate ways to our classes. A few classes later and it's lunch time I walk into the cafeteria and I sit at my table with my friends and feels my girlfriend come and sit by me and I smile over at her and lean in pressing my lips to hers and as iam kissing her I smell a wonderful scent it filled my nostrils. The smell was warm like vanilla but had a spicy smell like cinnamon. I pulled away and scanned the room to see where the smell was coming from. My eyes land on a small fragile looking boy I had never seen before and my wolf started to howl in my head and I told myself no my mate is not a male it can't be Iam not gay. My wolf whined hearing this and started to cry and i shook my head started to pick at my food. I couldn't eat and I certainly couldn't speak. All of a sudden the bell ring and I rushed out of the cafeteria so I could get some fresh air and clear my head. I felt my girlfriend come up behind me wrapping herself around me. My wolf was disgusted and so was I but I had to get him out of my mind so I picked her up and slammed my lips to hers and kissed her deeply. My wolf growled at me and said he hoped my mate rejected us for this. When I heard those words I stopped. " iam sorry I need to get to class " ran off back inside and headed to my science class and when I got to my seat I heard the door open and the boy walked in. My body started to shake and I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I looked him up and down drool probably running down my face but I couldn't help it he was gorgeous. I heard the teacher introduce him. She said " everyone id like you all to meet Sky dark" I saw the small boy wave shyly at everyone and he took a seat behind me. I thought to myself he can't be no older than 15 he's so cute. When the day was over I drove straight home and hear my parents talking to some couple I had never seen before. I walked in and waved and my parents pulled my over and said " Zander I want you to meet mr. And mrs. dark they are new to the area and their son Sky is new so maybe you could show him around ?" My mind went to my beautiful mate " yea sure" even thought my body was disgusted by the fact he was a boy my wolf didn't care. Watched them leave and my wolf whined. " mom dad I think I found my mate but he's a boy". My moms face lite up " well hunny we want to meet him who is he?" I looked at her " wow your not disgusted? And it's Sky dark but iam not gay I don't know if I want him" I feel my father slap me and I whine and I hear his gruff voice " you will not reject your mate young man are we clear?" I nod and run upstairs and fix a warm bath settling into it seeing if I can clear my mind but all I can think of is him.