chapter 2.

A/n: Sorry for the really late update, I was really busy. Anyways, don't forget comment and vote xx :)

Xx*******************************************************************************xX

My eyes were glued to the one and only Zayn Malik. Thee exact Zayn Malik from the most popular band in the world, One Direction! What was he doing here? Well, duhh he was here to shop. After all Hollister is a very famous store.

"H-h-hello." I stuttered. Way to go Katie, now you have just embarrassed yourself in front of Zayn Malik.

"Hi, you dropped your card when you bumped into me." "Hold up. I bumped into you? Oh please, it was the other way round."

"Haha, we've got a feisty one over here. But anyways, I apologise. I figured since it said Hollister associate on your card, I assumed you'd be here. Good thing you haven't left, because I thought I needed to owe you a proper apology."

"Thank you, but sorry ain't gonna cut it. Because of you my stomach has been growling at me for the past couple of hours and I had to buy a new shirt." I pointed to the shirt.

"I guess we did get off on a rough start. Anyways, let me introduce myself. I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik, nice to meet you..Again."

With that said he flashed his cheeky smile that I've only seen in pictures on tumblr and on YouTube. But in real life, his smile was even prettier than ever. I practically melted when he reached out to give me a hand shake.

Katie's POV

"H-hi, I'm Katie Flen and it's a pleasure meeting you", I said. Oh my God did I just stutter. I'm stuttering like a fool in front of Zayn muthaeffen Malik. I am so stupid, and the worst thing is he just chuckled at my foolishness. Great, just great.

"What are you laughing about", I asked finally plucking up the courage to speak to him without stuttering.

"Nothing, you're so adorable. Well anyway I was wondering if I could take you to breakfast, well lunch and get you a new shirt cause I feel like an ass for doing that. But before you give me an answer I want to take a picture with you, because you are the floor model".

"Is this the way you pick up girls: Bump into them and make them drop their food on them, ask for a picture and take them to lunch".

"Looks like you've caught me. But no, I'm only joking. You are one of the most gorgous girls I have met and you don't fangirl over me. "Is it a crime that I want to take a picture with you".

Did he really just say that. Woah if only he knew the things that I was thinking about him. But I don't mind complements.

Staying calm, I answered, "Cracking jokes or What? Well I am not the prettiest but come here and take a picture with me".

When I said that, he opened the camera app and turned his phone around to take a photo. When the picture was taken, he was grinning from ear to ear. His smile made me smile so now we were both smiling like fools.

"So.... will you go to lunch with me?"

"Sure. But don't think I'm only going because you're famous, I'm going with you because there is food and a new shirt for me in return. Stay here I'll go clock out".

He nodded and flashed me a million dollar smile. It was only yesterday that Marilyn and I were dreaming of meeting him and the boys and to hopefully get a picture with them. I have accomplished both today.

I casually grabbed my purse and walked towards the one and only, Zayn Malik, who was patiently waiting for me outside.

Xx*******************************************************************************xX

Hey guys, did you like chap. 2 . Tell me your honest opinion in the comment slot and check my trailer out -------> chapter 3. Coming out very soon....