Lean Scene Dean

I'm sitting in anatomy 101, Freshmen year at college, no friends because I figured I would make new ones so I relocated upstate. A little about myself I suppose would be nice, well my names Katie, a nickname of mine was "Katie Bug" between you and I. It was my favorite nickname. I'm this really petite girl, barely 110 lbs. long brown hair, black glasses. I adore wearing hoodies but sometimes I get dressed up in this short skirt I bought, comes to my thighs, jet black, really cute. I was thinking of getting my lip pierced, It would look good. So yeah, Back to anatomy. It's really boring, I learned most of this in high school, but something seemed off today. I search clock wise around the room to see if I could see what was sticking out, I hear shuffling behind me in a seat that always has been empty and I turn around to see this 6'2" lean male with jet black hair, a beanie with my favorite band on it, and this really sexy snake bites. He has this weird tattoo of the name " Sammy" on layered on top was a skull and cross bones. He sat down quietly and kept to himself most of the class but I kept giving him quick glances and whenever we made eye contact he closed his eyes and looked down, it was kind of cute how shy he was. I'm not usually dominant but this could be fun. I saw him scuffling around lunch like this adorable yet astonishingly hot lost puppy. I found him and brought him back to this couch in the library I usually sat at alone, kind of melancholy in a way, yet blissful silence. " hi my names katie and you are?" he just silently looked down and i got frustrated. " Listen buddy I'm trying to be nice at least tell me your name ok?" he slowly looked up and gave a grin that could light up a funeral. " my name's Dean, Dean Winchester, pleased to meet you Katie" he turned his grin into a smirk as he leaned in and said " by the way, Katie. That skirt looks lovely on you, it would look better on the floor though." We both blush and ate out lunches with out saying another word, but all I could think about was... Smooth Winchester, Smooth. I went back to my dorm that night after working at the library, well I had this dream of dating him and It got a little hot and heavy and I woke up sweating, squirming, and blushing and I just I can't be interested in him right?

I couldn't wait to see him again at anatomy and sure enough he was there, wearing these tight ripped jeans, plaid jacket over a black shirt. Showing his muscles and " wow Dean looking good today" wait fuck fuck? Wow nice Katie stalkerish much? Dean looked up and smiled " thanks Katie, by the way! Want to stop by my dorm after lunch? I don't have my Emt classes until 5, so we can um you know" he slowly scratched the back of his head as he blushed this adorable red cheeky blush. " we could get to know each other?" He hung his head down and stared at his desk. I got up and kissed his cheek as I whispered " Sure thing." I paused for a slight moment" Sexy" I bit my lip and slowly sat back down making sure he got a nice view of my ass before I started taking notes. At the end of class I feel this warmness on the back of my neck behind my neck, he just kissed my neck. HE just placed his lips on my neck and slowly kissed me, Fuck. " Dean, Wow hi nice to see you too" I blushed at these dirty thoughts in my head. " Why hello beautiful, Sorry I didn't talk to you in class, have to take notes." We go to out usual lunch spot and he tells me his favorite band was Twenty One Pilots and I thought I was the only one. " So yeah my favorite song by them is Doubt,  what about you Katie? I slowly thought about it as i confidently decided my favorite song was migraine." Mine would have to be Migraine, do you like it?" Dean thought for a moment before he said while blushing let me mind you. " Almost as much as I love making you smile Katie." which caused me to blush in a color resembling a fucking tomato. We went back to his dorm, I saw this picture of a little boy. " who's that Dean?" His face got dark for a second as he rolled up his sleave to show me the tattoo that said " Sammy" he sat on his bed and got real quiet, I sat behind him and hugged him " Are you ok Dean?" I asked softly. "He's my brother but he died in a house fire with my mother when I was 10, my dad blames me and left me alone at the age of Eleven because he blames me it was my fault Katie I'm sorry." He burried his face in his hands and it seemed he started to sob quietly, but I could feel him shake through his back, I slowly petted his hair. " It's ok Dean I'm here ok? I don't blame you, your dad shouldn't have blamed you. You are perfect understand?" I could feel him nod his head in agreement. We cuddled on the queen sized bed, We spooned and I've never felt so peaceful in my life. His arm outstretched over my body pulling me into his safe, warm body. I started to drift off as he kissed the back of my neck. I feel happy as I fall asleep in the arms of this mysterious boy, mysterious boy who I had started falling for.