The Bad news

Thomas POV
6 weeks later
I went to (Y/N) house and the door was open and she wasn't there. I yell out her name. Nothing. "(Y/N)?! Answer me!" I yell out. I herd crying up staries. "(Y/N)?" I went upstairs and herd crying from (Y/N) room. I knock. "Thomas? Go away! I want to be alone! So go home! I'm canceling Movie night! So go home! I don't ever wanna see anyone!" (Y/N) yells and keeps crying. I think soon she'll make a river. I try to open the door but it's locked. I kick the door with my foot and still nothing. "Please (Y/N) open the door!" I yell and tears come out. What did I do wrong? "Go away I said!" She yells at me again. "Fine you won't come out than I'll go in!" I kick the door hard as a rock and the door opens. I see (Y/N) crying and holding a picture of her parents. Oh no. "Im so sorry for your lost (Y/N). I hug her tight and she hugs me tighter. She keeps crying. "Why did they leave me! I think you should go and let me drown myself of tears. I don't belong I'm this world! My parents left me! I'm all alone! My aunt and uncle are comming in two months to live her with me." I kiss her forehead. "You do belong here. And I love you no matter what." "No you don't understand I-." I cut her off. "No I do understand and I love you." I pick her up like my little kitty and I carry all the way to the living room and I pick put a movie and calm her down. "What ever happens I'll be here with you." I kiss her forehead. And hug her. "Everything is all right." I wish per in her ear and fill her sadness with joy and kisses.  "Ill stay here the night so you won't be lonely. Deal?" I kissed her and didn't stop.  She lets go. "Deal." She kisses me right before I could say anything. We just love each other. I'll be with her no matter what. *sigh* No one will ever hurt my kitty. No one. I take off my coat and put it on (Y/N) and make her feel calm and warm. "You don't have to do this." I kiss her on the check. "Yes I do." We cuddle while we watch the movie. Later my little kitty feel asleep. It was 11:50 and I was so tired. My kitty was sound asleep and I was not gonna let her go. I watch the stars from outside the window. My wish is to make my kitty happy no matter what. Because I love her.