Chapter 2

"Sta-Stars not here" i said quietly. Tom looked up at me, "Yo-you called me?" I nodded slowly. Not knowing what would set him off again. His face brightened a little and he wiped his face. "I called to yell at you actually" He sighed "For making Star stay in her room for a week" "So where is she now then?" he asked "I don't know, she just left for somewhere." Tom disappeared off screen for and came back with a chair. He sat down "So. Yell at me" I was taken aback "What?" He scooted closer to the screen "I said yell at me, for whatever you were going to yell at me for. Ill listen to anything you have to say"  He looked at me with a look of longing, i couldn't quite understand.

"I- I can't" I fell back a little as a great pain hit my head. Tom stood up immediately "Marco? Are you okay?" The pain subsided and i stood back up. "Y-yeah, im fine. But i'm not going to yell at you"

"Why?"

"Because youre in pain" I pulled a fake pair of glasses out of my hoodie pocket "And i happen to have an A in the karate of the mind"

"You can't help me" He said looking down

"Why?"

He looked me in the eye. "Because you're the problem" He said, tears slipping down his face

I heard the squeaky board on the stairs. "Star" i said. Tom smiled "Good bye my angel boy" I felt those words echo in my pounding head as his face disappeared off the screen. Thats when the mirror, turned back into a mirror.

I screamed and jumped away. That was not my reflection, that was a monster. A demon. Star burst into the room "Marco?" I pointed at the mirror, mouth agape. She blasted it and fell next to me. I was shaking "Marco are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, i just, that monster looked so much like me" She cradled my head "It's okay, you're safe now... Hey, why were you in my room anyway?" "I heard a noise and went to see if you were okay, where were you?" She held up a jug of milk "We were out!" I laughed. That was Star alright.

"i'll be right back" i nodded as she got up and left. She returned with a glass of milk "Here" I smiled and drank it. It tasted a little weird but my headache seemed to go away. "I'm going to go back to bed" "okay" i left her room and stepped into the bathroom. I could see that whatever Star had just given me wasnt that fast acting. There were still horns about an inch long on either side of me head, wings a foot long sprouting from my back and one of my eyes was still black. That hadn't been a monster. It was me.

when you stole h i m from me, good bye my a n g e l boy

I needed to see Tom