Chapter 1

Anna’s POV;

It was the last day of school and me & Zayn were sitting on the porch of our bungalow in the back of our shared back yards. ‘Are you excited for your audition for the Xfactor?’ I asked Zayn and he nodded. ‘Well, yeah, but also nervous.’ ‘I can imagine, but you’ll do great! I’m sure of it’, I said giving him a pad on the shoulder and he smiled. ‘But first, graduation!’ Zayn said happily. Tomorrow we’d have our graduation party at school receiving our diploma’s and afterwards we’d have diner with our parents. After that there was this huge party of the senior class at this lake house of one of our classmates. ‘You know, we’ve actually never done something crazy and wild during our High School years..’ Zayn said thinking out loud and so I started thinking about it too. ‘I guess you’re right, the ‘baddest’ thing we’ve ever done is build this bungalow here to play our music in.’ ‘You know what we should do?!’ He said while standing up and getting all excited. ‘Well?!’ I asked him with my eyebrows lifted because I was very curious. ‘Get those tattoos we’ve been talking about for ages now! I mean, we’re 18 now and graduating, why not start it wild and do what we’ve wanted for a while now.’ I started smiling, Zayn & I had been talking about getting a yinyan sign tattood on our wrists for ages now but our parents never let us but I guess we could do it now since we’re 18 and don’t need their permission anymore.. ‘Lets do it!’ I said and also got up. We went to our houses, got our wallets and drove to the tattoo parlor. ‘Our first tattoo Ann!’ Zayn said and I nodded, I was actually quite nervous while Zayn wasn’t at all, he was always the most daring one of the two of us. We both got a yinyan sign on our wrist, the same size and same place, Zayn on his left and me on my right. ‘From cradle to grave’ Zayn said putting his arm around me as we walked out of the parlor, ‘From cradle to grave’ I said and we went home.