"Nowhere." She says shaking her head a little.

"Hey, what's this? It says Sarah Lawrence." Their Dad asks, Kat gasps and jumps out of her seat taking it from her father. I quickly stand and look at the paper.

"Is this the application you were telling me about?" I ask and she nods.

Then she screams.

"I got in!" She says and I hug her.

"You got in!" I say excitedly.

"I got in." She runs around a lays on the sofa.

"Uh, honey, that's great, but isn't Sarah Lawrence on the other side of the country?" Her father asks. I smirk and sit on her. She groans and sits up letting me sit next to her.

"Thus the basis of its appeal." She says, I take it from her and read through it quickly.

"I thought you decided you were
going to stay here and go to school. "U Dub," like me. Be a Husky." He finishes, growling. Kat looks up at him, while I pass the paper back to her.

"No, you decided." She states. I sink further in my seat.

"Oh, okay, so what, you just pick up
and leave, is that it?" He asks her, before Kat can answer, Bianca does.

"Let's hope so." She says, I roll my eyes, Kat sends a glare to Bianca.

"Ask Bianca who drove her home." Kat says to her father and I smirk. I cross my arms and watch the scene play out.

"Kat, don't change the... Drove? Who drove you home?" Mr Stratford cuts himself off.

"Now, don't get upset, Daddy, but there's this boy..." Bianca talks innocently to her Dad.

"Who's a flaming imbecile." I say cut off and Kat nods.

"And I think he might ask me..." Bianca carries on .

"Please. I think I know what he's going to ask you. And I think I know the answer... no. It's always no. What are the two house rules? Number one: No dating till you graduate. Number two: No dating till you graduate. That's it." He says making Bianca sit down in the other side of me.

"Daddy, that's so unfair." She complains.

"All right, you want to know
what's unfair? This is for you too.
This morning I delivered a set of twins
to a 15-year-old girl. Do you know what she said to me?" He says looking at her.

"I'm a crack whore who should have
made my skeezy boyfriend wear a condom?" Bianca answers, I snicker at her answer and nudge Kat.

"Close, but no. She said, "I should have listened to my father."" I smiled at the obvious reply.

"She did not." Bianca argues.

"Well, that's what she would have said... if she wasn't so doped up." He says, I chuckle.

"Can we focus on me for a second, please? I am the only girl in school who's not dating." Bianca try's to reason.

"Oh, no you're not. Your sister doesn't date." Her father replies, I hold my hand up.

"I don't date either." I shrug, Bianca looks to me and Kat.

"And I don't intend to." Kat replies to her Dad's statement.

"And why is that again?" Her father says slowly rises from being on his knees.

"Have you seen the unwashed miscreants that go to that school?" She asks, I laugh a little and Bianca looks at her.

"Where did you come from? Planet Loser?" She asks, I sink further back into the back pillows.

"As opposed to planet Look At Me, Look At Me" Kat says in a girly voice. Bianca scoffs and then looks to me.

"Why don't you date?" She asks, raise and eyebrow.

"I don't have time." I say and she shakes her head.

"There always time for boys." She says, I shake my head at her.

"Not with me. I have a album to finish, there's also school." I say and she scoffs.

"Yeah, but still yo-" Bianca get cuts off by her hands.

"Okay, here's how we solve this one. Old rule out. New rule: Bianca can date..." Mr Stratford says, then points to me. "When she does." I frown at his answer and snap my head to Kat who shrugs.

"But she's a rockstar, she says she doesn't have time. What if she never dates?" Bianca says standing up from her place on the sofa.

"Then you'll never date. Oh, I like that. And I'll get to sleep at night. The deep slumber of a father whose daughters aren't out being impregnated." Her father replies then rambles on to him self.

"Wait, why am I involved in this?" I ask, he smiles at me.

"Because you're family now. Your Kat's friend." He states, I look to Kat for help. She shrugs which get a glare from myself in return. Then Mr Stratford pager bleeps. He points to Kat.

"We'll talk about Sarah Lawrence later." He states then walks to the front door. Kat and I stand and I pick up my helmet.

"Fine." Kat replies. She makes her way up stairs.

"Wait! Daddy!"

"Gotta go." He quickly says then rushes out the door. Bianca then turns to me and grabs my arm.

"Can't you just take a nice boy out for a date?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I haven't got time Bianca." I sigh and then look at her.

"If I finish my album and get some school work done then I'll think about it." I state, she squeals. "But my album needs finished songs and I haven't done any of them yet. Bianca looks to the floor then I hear Kat's voice.

"I'm sorry. Looks like you'll
just have to miss out... on the witty repartee of Joey "Eat Me" Donner." Kat says and I smirk. Bianca looks to her.

"You suck." She says and Kat says it back in the same girly voice.

"Yo, Kat I gotta go. Album to do you know." I say, she nods and waves.

"See ya at school guys." I say and walk out the door.