extended summary

Disclaimer: I only own Clarissa and her storyline, all rights go to the creators of Disney Descendants

---Princess Clarissa was pretty different from the rest of Auradon Prep, the school was filled with prissy princesses and societies definition of perfect princes and she couldn't stand it.

The blonde would get a thrill from stirring up trouble and made a sport out of pranking people, especially Ben's snooty girlfriend, Audrey, who had hated her since she first laid eyes on Clara. When they first met, Audrey told Clara she wasn't pretty or polite enough to be Ben's sister and was obviously adopted, not phased by her ridiculous comments, Clara simply flipped her off and told her to go to hell. As they got older, the joke was on Audrey as people craved the different energy Clara carried around with her and boys fell at her feet. Annoyed, Audrey was too proud and refused to mend fences, while Clara enjoyed giving her what she deserved; so their childish spat continued, much to the dismay of Ben.

Clara's behaviour wasn't improving and she seemed to seek out trouble, believing that life is too short to play by the rules. A philosophy which easily drew in Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos, the kids of 4 very brilliant and very frightening villains.

Although with her brother's coronation fast approaching, Clara is warned to clean up her act and keep her nose clean, but that's a lot easier said than done when she thinks that she could be falling for a boy from the Isle of Lost with white tips and a ridiculous jacket..

------------------