"Okay class today we are not going to do anything but make up work" I said they nodded. When I looked up from my paper I saw august flicking his tongue at me. I crossed my legs shifting. I looked around and notice no one was paying attention. They either had their headphones on or was talking to a friend.

"Stop" I mouthed. He smiled shaking his head. He started thrusting into the air pointing at me and him. I blushed looking down and continued grading papers. Class was about to end. So I was about to put this graded papers in my office at the back of the room. I stood up walking to the my office. The bell rung.

"Class dismissed"I said putting the papers in a folder for later. I felt hand grip my butt and I turned around to see august at my doorway.

"Ass fat Adrianna" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you have a class to attend" I said.

"Yea, can I get a pass I already know I'm going to be late" he said. I sighed writing him a quick note giving it to him.

"Thanks"he said smiling and walking out. I walked out seeing my students coming in.

---------------

"So what did you need to tell me"Vanessa asked handing me my box of Chinese box. I took a deep breath.

"Okay well I was uh tutoring this student this morning and he was being very touchy-" I started.

"Is he 18 and was he fine" she asked. I bust out laughing.

"Yes and he is 18 but I was trying to tell him that could us both in trouble and he shrugged like it was nothing. When I turned around to get some pencils and pens I feel him all on the back of me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I was trying to tell him someone could walk in but he had told me he locked the door and started kissing on my neck" I said. She nodded.

"Continue this getting good' she said. I laughed sipping my drink and clearing my throat.

"I turned around trying to stop him saying I could get fired and him suspended but he lifts me onto my desk and started unbuttoning my shirt and kissing on me. You know I got in the moment and kissed him. Like my shirt was almost off if the bell didn't stop us. Like now every time I look at him in class he winking at me and doing things with his fingers. " I said finishing my story..

"So what's the problem?" She asked "it sound like he know what he doing".

"The problem is that I'm married and he is my student. I could get fired and risk my marriage" I whined.

"No offense but I never liked Jake, he started to get fishy in the middle of your marriage. Not saying it's gonna happen but if y'all do get a divorce you have a prenuptial agreement." She said. She had a point but I love jake, I couldn't risk it.

"But Jake might call it quits knowing my student almost fucked me on my desk" I said lowering my voice.

"Maybe you need some different. In my opinion don't tell Jake. If you and--" she stopped.

"August" I said. She nodded.

"If you and august say had sex, see if you feel anything from it. Some people never know who they really want without risking things" she said. I ate my rice trying to think.

"So I should do it" I asked.

"Well if your mind, body, and heart telling you to. I suggest you do so. What is Jake really doing at his job that you aren't" she asked standing up.
"Anyway call me tonight and let me know how everything go" she said walking out. What exactly do Jake do at work. I sghed watching august come in and locking the door behind him. What I'm about to do is gonna risk my marriage or it's not.

"Hey I actually came for help this time" he said pulling out his book and paper. I stood up and motioned for him to come here.

"Can you get some pencils while I go get an extra book" I said. He nodded walking behind my desk and pulling out my drawer. I pushed it back and he looked up.

"I thought you wanted me to get pencils" he said. I pushed him on my chair and got on his lap.

"There are other things you could do" I said. He smirked.

"Aren't you 'happily' married" he said.

"I was never happy" I said. He grabbed my waist.

"Gimme a kiss then" he said. I leaned down and took his lips on mine. I wasn't gonna do nothing. Lunch was going to be up soon.

---------------

I walked in the house and saw candles Jake sitting dinner out. He saw Me and smiled.

"I wanted to say I was sorry for how j was acting yesterday. I actually thought about the baby thing and wonder if we could push it another year" he said. After he apologized, I remembered everything that happened on my desk this morning.

"I was thinking we can let the baby thing happy when it's time" I lied. I just couldn't kiss on him after august plump soft lips were on my neck, chest and lips. I bit my lip thinking about it.

"What you thinking about baby" Jake asked rubbing my hand.

"Some things" I said smiling. "I'm going to get some rest, it's been a long day" I said. He nodded letting me walk upstairs. I texted Vanessa real quick telling her I'll call her in a minute. I slipped out of my clothes so I was in my bra and panties.

"You look so good baby" I jumped turning around to see Jake standing there. I didn't feel comfortable with him staring at me. I sighed before smiling..

"Thanks I'll see you in morning" I said slipping in bed.

"Get your rest, imma head out" he said grabbing a couple things. I couldn't really see what he was slipping in his pockets.

"Oh where you going" I asked.

"I'm just gonna go chill with my friends. I'll text you when I'm on my way back" he said. I nodded. once I know he was fully out, I dialed Vanessa number waiting for her to pick up.

"So how it go" she asked.

"Well hello to you to" I said sarcastically. She laughed.

"What happened" she asked.

"Well when august came in. I basically got on his lap and he telling me all sorts of things while pushing my skirt up. We didn't do nothing but kiss" I said lowly. I heard her squeal.

"Was it that boy who came in after me" she asked.

"Yea that's august" I said.

"He got a friend that's 18, I hope his friend like a women older than him' she said. I cracked up in laughter.

"Oh be quiet" I said still laughing.
---------------
How was the chapter

Comment and Vote

~BR££.