The Question

"Keefe this place is beautiful!" Was all Sophie could think to say. "I know. I found it when I was ditching one day. I used to come here to escape my parents. It's nice to just be oblivious to the world sometimes" Keefe said. Sophie could see he really loves this place and it probably brought back memories for him. "So. Why did you bring me here? Don't you want it to stay secret? I won't tell anyone but still?" Keefe looked at her and said "there was something I wanted to do. Away from everybody else" then he pulled something out of his cape pocket and got down on one knee. Sophie was so shocked that she covered her mouth with her hands to keep from screaming. Keefe smile and said "I've had a crush on you for the longest time. And our matchmaking scrolls prove that we are perfect for each other. Will you marry me, Foster?" Sophie nodded her head up and down, her hands still on her mouth, and saying yes. Then he stood up, picked her up by the waist and spun her around in the air. When they were both standing again, Sophie put her hands around Keefe's neck and his around her waist. Then he kissed her. They kissed for at least two minutes and then Keefe pulled out the box and pulled out the ring. Then he read what was written on the inside. "The love of my life, the alicorn whisperer." Sophie smiled as he slipped the ring on her finger. Then they decided to walk back to the dance. It ends at 10:00 and it was 8:00 already. They only had two hours left. When they walked into the glass pyramid they went over to their table and had some food. Biana noticed the ring on Sophie's finger and said "oh that ring is so beautiful! Where did you get it?" Sophie started blushing nervously and Keefe answered for her "I got it for her. It's just a ring to signify that we are getting married" he said it like no big deal which was the point of that sarcasm. But Biana freaked out. "What! Your getting married!? That is awesome! I'm so happy for you Sophie!" Then she hugged Sophie and Keefe coughed. "What am I? A sludger?" Then Biana hugged Keefe and said "I'm happy for you too" but not as enthusiastically. Some people heard and started clapping then they all quieted down. Grady and Edaline walked over and Edaline said "your getting married! You can use Jolie's wedding decorations" then she hugged Sophie and so did Grady. Then Edaline hugged Keefe. He blushed and Edaline let go. Then Sophie said "when should we start planning the wedding?" Keefe thought and said "how about you hail me tomorrow to let me know I can come over and we'll start from there" and with that he kissed her cheek. "You should get home. You look exhausted" then Grady took her hand and said "thank you Keefe" Keefe was confused. "Thanks for what?" He asked. "Thanks for taking care of her. I know you guys will be happy together" then Keefe shook Grady's hand and said "anytime Mr. Ruewen" then Grady, Edaline and Sophie glittered away.