It started...

This is a 2 year old drawing of two... Characters.... that changed my life.
The next drawing will be new, as I have decided to finish their story.

Story time:

"Come on Wolf!!" The hyper-active feline giggled as she jumped up onto the wall. She looked down at the wolf, her Alfa, her hero, and her best friend, smiling as she trotted ahead then turned around to wait. "I can't wait to show you this new thing I just found! It's so cool! Also I did a new drawing for you I hope you like it! Oh, and did you know that birds can fly all the way from here to the new lands?! I wish I could fly!!" She smiled happily hoping she could impress Wolf with her things and knowledge.
Wolf rolled her eyes and sighed, "That's nice kitty..." Wolf chuckled at her comment on flying. "Yeah... I guess it would be nice to fly like Owl and Hen someday..."
Kitty gasped, "if I find a way to fly would you let me play with you more!?" She sounded so excited, so innocent. The feline was oblivious to everything around her, and Wolf felt bad for the poor thing. She was still new to the pack, and all the others already wanted to kick her out. Kitty had no scars, she had never been in a war, it made Wolf jealous and fearful for her at the same time.
Wolf appeased her question. "Sure... If you find a way to fly I'll hang out with you more."
Kitty grinned, "then I'll fly!" She giggled then trotted down the wall again.
"...poor cat..." Wolf mumbled under her breath quietly so the unsuspecting feline would never hear.