chapter 1:The little girl...

Year:2000
Y/N's POV

It was summer when me and my family went to the city and noticed a box with Three bears I couldn't belive my eyes...I asked my dad... 'Dad can I have one?"...No sweetie soon they will grow and be old enough to live in our house"

Ice bears POV

I couldn't belive someone actually wanted to take care of us but she left....
"Ice Bear feels sad"
Yea....said griz as he started to pout as ice looked around he noticed the little girl come back and tells the bears "hi my name Is Y/N.... dont worry guys...you will be safe...I will come back..." as ice bear looked at her walk away he told grizz and panda "Ice bear Thinks We will be safe"

Chapter 2 The Bears

Year:2015

Y/N's POV

As I walk out of the house I notice a forest nearby my house as I come back inside to grab my axe (dont know were you got it :p)"I think I'm ready"as you walk to the forest you noticed a cave "hmmm....this will be interesting..."you said as you walk inside it "wow this looks like a normal house"as you look around you notice the door knob shaking you gasp and find a place to hide but it's to late...two bears look at you with mad eyes. As you back up the freezer opens a you notice a polar bear come out as you back up more you hit your head with a cabinet (dont know where that came from lol) As you start to wake up you gasp and start to breath heavily "!?" You stayed in fear as a polar sniffs you....

Ice bears POV

As I sniff the girl I start to wonder "is that her?..."as she starts to shed tears I ask her "ice bear thinks he remembers you...." M-m-m-y n-name I-is Y/N"

The bear's POV

The bears eyes widen as they say at the same time Y/N!?