The Drive

*Her Car*

Ok let's get into it...

It's holidays and I'm really bored. Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Belle I'm 16 years old and I live in Adelaide.
So on Saturday there was a bush fire and it was not a good one because it was right near my house. And me and my family were so scared mum grabbed every photo and every import and video like her wedding photos and when I was born. She took a photo of me coming out of you know where.

I didn't mind her keeping them but I didn't want her sharing them. Just wanna say but whenever she invites someone over I hide in my room with a locked door and my BOOK SHELF in front of it. I get no privacy and when you live with 5 brothers a mum and a dad it's hard. See I don't see dad to much because he works REALLY far away. Oh yeh back to the fire.

See since our house is half burnt and we couldn't sleep my dad and mum decided that we we're going to move to California. I felt kinda sad because on the way EVERY tree was burnt. I didn't know how far that fire had gone for.

And I'm gonna say the truth here but...

I'm the one who started the fire. I was at my uncles house and he smokes...

ALOT!

He told me to chuck his smoke thing into the bush but I told him no because it's littering. So I chucked it in the bin but when I came back he was smoking ANOTHER one. I said to him
"REALLY, WHY DO YOU SMOKE" then I recognised I said something REALLY mean. And that made him REALLY mad. He decided to chuck his KNEW smokey thing into the bush and that's what started the fire.

Technically, I didn't start the fire, my uncle did. So I'm not a nature hater, I'm a nature lover. My uncle seems like a nature KILLER! I'll tell you more when this car ride gets interesting.