Chapter 2- Friends

--Jacks PoV--

"So whats the sleeping plan?"

"Well there's a bed and a couch I guess I could sleep on the cou-"

I cut her off.

"NO! I will not let a lady sleep on the couch, you get the bed"

She nodded.

"Hmmm what a gentleman." She laughs.

Dang her laugh is cute.

I dont notice Im staring until she starts to talk again.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asks.

I nod my head and follow her to the couch.

She went over and grabbed lion king. She put in the disc and sat next to me.

I blushed a little when her hand went over mine.

"What? A girl cant touch your hand?" She asked sarcastically.

I laughed at that statement and continued to watch the movie.

Towards the middle of the movie, her head started to fall on my shoulder. She was asleep in less than 6 minutes.

I let her stay there. She just so... Cute sleeping.

WOAH. Did I just call a girl i just met cute!!?!

I noticed her phone on the table.
Maybe her password is- Nah.."
I type in the numbers 1234 and Im in. Classy (y/n).. Classy.

I scroll to her contacts and I put her phone number in my phone. The movie ended and she was dead asleep. I lightly picked her up bridal style and I carried her to the room and put her on the bed.

I headed for the couch and soon fell right asleep.

--Your Pov--
I was casually sitting on the couch and before I know it, within 6 minutes my eyes were very heavy and I fell dead asleep. I hope Sean doesnt mind me being on his shoulder...

About 1 minute before I was in a deep sleep, I heard him grab my phone. Oh my god, is he stalking me?! I knew he wanted my phone number. But we just met. I was almost tempted to open my eyes but, I pictured his face being  all guilty. I wont do that, thats just mean.

I wake up on my bed.

"How the fuc- Awe Sean!" I say quietly enough so he wouldnt hear.

I begin to trudge into where Sean is.

"Mornin' sleepy head" He says.

"Mornin" I laugh.

I head towards the bathroom after I say hi.

I got dressed and put on some makeup, brushed my hair and teeth, and sat on the couch again.

He looked at me and blushed. I blushed back.

"So wanna get breakfest?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile and headed down to lobby with Sean.

A group of girls surrounded us and kept asking mean questions. Obviously crazy ass fans.

Whos this bitch?
Why is she with you?
YOURE MINE!
Shes fugly...
Get her out of here!

I had a look of shock on my face and backed up as they followed me as if they owned Sean. I looked up at Sean trying to move them.
I was totally calm....

Until one punched me right in the nose.

I pushed right through them and ran back up to the room. I ripped the key card out of my pocket and shoved it into the reader, slammed the door open and slammed it closed. I ran into the bathroom and I looked in the mirror.

Not noticing I had been crying, I had red puffy eyes and a bleeding nose. I put a tissue up to my nose and held it there.

I sat on the couch and cried a little because it still hurt like HELL.

I heard the door open and a lot of whispers behind it.

It was Sean with a bunch of girls behind him whispering about me. I saw them all gasp when they saw me. Some flipped me off and some gave me dirty looks. I didnt fucking care anymore.

Oh shit.

Oh no.

Dammit.

They took a picture of Sean walking into the room with me. Fuck. They got a fucking good shot, hope theyre happy...

I quickly stood up, ran over to the door covering my face, and slammed the door when Sean got in.

"Woah you seem angrier than I thought you were."

"They took a picture of us" I said with an annoyed tone.

"Oh. Shit. This is so bad, for both you and me."

He looked up and apologized so much. He was embarrassed by what they did. I was crying more.

He leaned in for a hug and I took it. I cried in his shoulder for a bit but he got up and grabbed a box of cookies. I smiled and we shared the box while watching "Keeping up with the kardashians"

I turned to him and laughing.

"Why the hell are we watching this"

"I have NO Idea. I thought you liked it so I kept it on"

I laughed and he blushed more. I turned off the Tv and looked him in the eyes. I wasnt one to be shy. He was a little. I picked up his chin.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He replied

"Everything."

I kissed his cheek and went to bed.

"Goodnight!"

"Night."

He was blushing and smiling super hard..

--Seans Pov--
SHE KISSED MY CHEEK.

Wait. Why am I so happy..? Shes the fangirl! Her lips were pretty soft. SEAN STOP

She headed to bed and so did I. I laid my head on the couch and closed my eyea.

All I could think of was her. Before I knew it, I fell asleep smiling.

I liked this chapter :D See you in the next one! ~R