10: You Are Beautiful - Convince First Yourself

It is just like restoring confidence in your own being and certainly the first step in knowing how to look pretty without makeup. It totally depends on your own will. Think and believe that you have your own charisma and assert it with confidence among people instead of feeling shy before people whom you think beautiful. Understand and repeat it to yourself that you are pretty without makeup. Your confidence will enhance your body gestures and strengthen your demeanor and ultimately imparting a victorious glow to your face. Celebrate a no makeup holiday when you do not apply anything on your face and no glossy cosmetics but still feel yourself as beautiful as ever.

Audrey had said that the prettiest girl on this earth is only the one who is the happiest girl! Try to smile every time you look at yourself in the mirror. Pass smiles to the people you see on the street to make them happy. Make smile a part of your charismatic personality and you will soon notice how the whole world would start smiling right back to you. Smile will make you feel beautiful and pretty even with no makeup on. Like yourself. Love your existence without any makeup because remember you are unique and as beautiful as a lovely red rose. This will not only boost up your confidence but also help you believe in yourself.

If you have any problem's of believing yourself please do check out my book: How to believe in yourself. ( Trust me It'll work a lot )