05| Closer Friends

Zacznij od początku

"A king can survive without a queen also." Jason laughed. I pressed my lips together. "What would a man be without his woman's love? He'd be empty and powerless. The queen matters." I took my purse, putting my wallet inside.

Jason was silent. "Then how have I been surviving without my queen?" He asked.

I decided to roast his tiny ass. "Babe, who ever said you were a king?" I laughed.

He gasped then calmed down. "Going to ignore that." He chuckled.

I smiled and put the phone off speaker and to my ear. "Alright well I'll meet you at our usual ice skating place?" I asked, biting down on my bottom lip softly.

"Yeah, I'll see you there princess." He said.

I shook my head, walking downstairs. "Correction, queen." I searched for my black range rover keys on the key hangers. I finally found them and grabbed them.

"Who said you were a queen?"

"I've got the title." I smirked, walking towards the back of the house.

I opened a door and walked downstairs, under the house. There was the garage. I pressed a button on my keys and my range rover made a few sounds, letting me know where it was. I walked past the many cars I owned, to my baby.

The perks of being a wanted gang leader.

"True." I heard him get into his car. "Alright my queen, I'll meet you there." He said as I got into my car.

"Alrighty, bye Jason the regular citizen." I laughed slightly and hung up.

-

I soon arrived at our usual ice skating rink. It wasn't winter but the rink was indoors. It was one of our favorite things to do when we didn't have anything planned with our gang when we were still together.

Memories filled my mind of the time Jason would drag me down with him whenever he fell. We'd both lay down on the ground laughing. Got some bruises but these were the memories I held onto.

As soon as I got out of my car a hand smacked the door and my car started to make all these dumb crazy noises. I screamed slightly and looked behind my door ready to knock some douche out.

I sighed when I saw Jason wiggling his eyebrows at me. "You still fall for that?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Sadly. And it's not funny!" I smacked the side of his head lightly, not enough to actually hurt him.

Then I noticed that a bunch of roses were covering half his face, only his eyes were showing. "Awe what's this?" I looked at the roses then at him.

He moved the roses away from his face and smirked at me. "I hope you don't mind, I invited my girlfriend along." He walked past me, around the car.

You can't be serious. Is he serious? You've got to be kidding me. If he does have a girlfriend she shouldn't be here. It was only just him and I today.

I turned around, walking behind my car to look at his "girlfriend".

It's not like I have feelings for Jason, I could care less if he's dating someone. I'm over him. Right? Yup. Over him. I hope. Unless this dumb puppy makes me fall for him again. Am I wishing that? What the fuck Aphrodite, stop. She's probably just using him for his looks. Just some side hoe.

I felt someone push my body up against my trunk quickly. I almost screamed but the guy hushed me quickly. I looked up to meet Jason's beautiful eyes that quickly calmed me. "I was kidding." Jason placed a hand on my hip, handing me the roses with the other.