Chapter 3: Ross' girlfriend

Chandler's POV

I lay in my seat again. I starred at nothing. My eyes were closed anf I finaly found some rest. But that was not for long. After a few minutes her eyes came into my head again. The deep green eyes starred at me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I heard her saying. "Chandler!" I woke up and almost screamed. "Damn, Chandler. Where were you with your thoughts?" Ross asked. Ross stood right in front of me. "When did you come in?" I asked. "Just a minute ago. I yelled at you like a hunderd times." I scratched my head. "I'm sorry." I said and Ross smiled. "No problem. Nothing can make my day bad right now." He said still smiling. I looked at him in suprise. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Oh, Chandler. Love is so great! It makes everything look beautiful. Have you seen that the sky is blue today?" I looked at him like he was crazy and actually he was. "Man, what happend to you?" Ross smiled. "Love. That is what happend to me." Ross said. "Oh Chandler, I met the most beautiful girl today. I thought by myself: Come on, Ross! You can do it! It's now or never! I walked to her and asked her out and she said yes. We had an amzing time. She is just perfect." Ross sighed happily. I felt like I was going to vomit. "Please, Ross. You sound like a teenager who's in love." I said. Ross didn't listen to me, I saw that. He still had that stupid smile on his face. "Ross, can you do that creepy smile of your face? It really start to freaking me out ." Ross' smile disappeared. "Why can't you be happy for me? I'm sorry that your girl is gone but that's not my fault." I looked at him. "Oh no, I am happy for you! Could I BE more happy for you?" I said sarcasticly. "You know I have a hard time right now. It's not nice to talk about your life that is perfect while my life sucks." I screamed and I stood up. "Go!" I yelled. "Sorry, Chandler..." Ross said and I heard he meant it but I wanted to be alone. I sighed. "Can you please just go?" I asked, now on a friendly way. Ross nodded and left. I felt terrible. I just send my best friend away. What is wrong with me?

Ross' POV

I walked to Monica's apartment after I left Chandler's apartment. "Chandler is not doing well." I said to Monica and Rachel who were sitting in there couch. "We need to search for help. This can't go on!" Monica said. "No, it's my fault this time." I sighed. "What did you do?" Rachel asked. "Well, I had an amazing date today with this beautiful lady and I went to Chandler..." Monica and Rachel gasped. "You idiot! You know he can't handle that right now!" Rachel yelled at him. "I didn't think of it. I was so happy. It's normal that after a date I go to him and tell him everything." I said. "Yeah, that's true. They already did that when they were just teenagers." Monica said. For a moment they all were quiet. "I really don't know how we can help Chandler. He keeps pushing us away." Rachel said. "I hope he will get well soon." Monica said. "But about that date? Tell us." Rachel said a little bit jealouse. "Oh yeah. That was amazing! She is perfect." I said. "And when would we meet her?" Monica asked laughing. "I don't know but not to fast." I said.

Ella's POV

I was dating Ross now for a couple of weeks and actually it was going good between me and him. I definetly felt a connection with him. I went to his apartment after work. He opened the door and smiled when he saw me. I smiled back. I pressed my lips against his. "I'm glad you came." He said and he gave me another kiss on my forhead. I smiled. We sat down in his couch. He puts his arm around me and I lay my head against his cheast. He turned on the tv and we watched a movie. The movie wasn't that good so halfway the movie we just started to kiss. "Can I ask you something?" He said between the kisses. "Sure." I said. "Would you like to meet my friends sometimes?" I smiled. "Yeah! Ofcourse!" I said smilling. He smiled back and kissed me softly on my nose. I giggled.

Chandler's POV

I was sitting on the couch in Monica's apartment. I had a blanket over myself even I didn't felt cold. I sat between Rachel and Joey. They were watching a movie and for the first time I laughed again. My friends were happy I was myself again. We heard that the door went open but I didn't look because it was a funny part. " Hey, guys! This is my girlfriend Ella." Ross said and everyone turned there head. I did too and my mouth fell open. No, this can't be. I thought.