"Hey how is the view up there?"

"It's great you should come up and see for yourself!" From that I didn't really need an invite to climb up cause I had already started as he was shouting.

Reaching up for the next rock I puff as I reach for the next one when all of a sudden I slip from the wall when a warm hand grabs mine and I am pulled up with one tug.

"Thanks for that I could have been a Lila pancake. A yummy one though." Sitting down next to Drake I looked up to see the gorgeous view right in front of me. I gazed at the beautiful scenery placed in front of me with its lush trees and flowing sapphire waterfall. Caught up in my amazement of the lovely scenery  I felt a pair of eyes burn through the back of my head as I looked into the light blue sky. Turning around I saw Drake staring at me whilst I gazed into the sky thinking of random things.

"You're beautiful" I blushed as Drake said that while I stared at him as my eyes fell to his eyes.

As I looked into Drakes eyes I realized that they were a light brown with specks of gold dancing around in his eyes that reminded me of something.

Then it hit me the eyes were the same colour of the wolfs in my dream in the meadow the one where the wolf had stared at me with love in his eyes as he knew something. As I thought back to the dream I faced back to the water fall as I thought it over and over again while I looked up into the sky as some birds flew by. Then as I stared out into the open space I thought of a brilliant idea.

"Hey Drake" as I was saying that I decide to climb back down the ruff rock wall.

"Race you to the waterfall!" I shouted and with that I leaped of the wall and skipped over to the waterfall, but as I started I heard a loud thump and began to run as I soon realized was Drake coming. Just as I was about to get there a pair of warm tanned arms wrapped around me as I squealed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey Drake you're cheating let me go" I shouted whilst trying to hit him as a way to get me down I knew it would fail.

"I think the winner should have a little swim for the win or maybe they should just stay here" My eyes widen in shock as I realized what he was going to do.

"I think the winner should just stay here" Twisting round to Drake i whispered in fear as I waited for him to stop.

"Nah I think they deserve a victory swim" All of a sudden a gush of cold water hit me as I realized what he had just did while I surfaced.

"Drake you dumb ass why did you do....." My words faded away as I saw him take off his shirt and show his rock hard six pack as he came closer to the water while I bobbed up and down in the water.

"Hey do you see anything you like right now?" Blushing at his words I went under the water and swam over to the waterfall while Drake cannon balled into the water. Nearing the water as it was rushing down I went behind it and was followed by Drake. Coming up for a breath I gasped as I saw the beautiful cave covered with fireflies. Within the time I was staring at how beautiful it looked Drake got up and pulled out a blanket from out beneath a side of the cave.

"Sometimes I come here to think and remember my Mum and Dad because it was the very place he proposed to her, but it was the very place they meet and she loved it." As Drake told me that I saw sorrow flash in his eyes as he remembers his mum. Getting up from the pool of water I walked up to him and gave him a reassuring hug as he thought of his mother while I comforted him. Looking up at him I was memorized as he looked at me with a sad look mixed with love for his past with his mum.

As I was staring at him I realized that we had leaned into each other as I felt the need to comfort him as well as myself. The closer we got the more of electrical spark loomed in the air and before I know it  I felt his hot breath close to my face as his red lips crashed onto mine as a tingling sensation over whelmed me as our lips moved together making my heart speed up as our kiss deepened. Leaning out of the kiss I looked up at Drake as a smile stretched across my face while I hugged him with pleasure as he kissed the top of my head.

"You're beautiful do you know that." Looking up at Drake I saw his lips swollen a bit from our kiss as I gazed up at him while he grinned at me with a look of happiness on his face.

"I know because someone cute told me" My eye stared ahead as water fell before us while his hand grabbed mine and squeezed it. Climbing out of the waterfall through a dry bit out of the cave we saw the sun set as we walked back to the car holding hands. As we got to the car I hopped in the passenger seat as Drake hopped into the driver's seat while I looked at him I smiled as we drove away.

My eyes began to drop as the gentle ride of the car rocked me to sleep while Drakes warm hand hugged my hand as I fell to sleep in bliss as I remember the beautiful kiss in the firefly lit cave. As I fell to sleep I knew it would be a dream about today while a smile was plastered to my face as I remember the beautiful time I had with Drake.