Drink my blood chapter 2

Yuichiro shut his eyes tightly and braced himself for the pain he would feel in his neck at any second. Yuichiro cracked one eye opened and realized nothing had happened yet. Mika's lips trembled as he stared at Yu's bite mark from the other vampire and saw his torn flesh. Mika wanted blood so desperately but he also wanted to heal Yu's wounds. Mika had snaped out of his bloodlust for the moment and regained his sense of sanity."Yu-chan...I'm so sorry.." Mika said in a quiet and soft voice. Mika leaned down to Yu's bite mark and began to lick his neck. Yuichiro opened his eyes as he felt Mika's tongue slide along his neck."Mika..?.." Yuichiro spoke as Mika continued to lick the blood.

Mika pulled away with Yu's blood all over his lips. "Yu-chan..I want more.. So much more b-but I don't want to hurt you.." Mika gritted his teeth as he sat up."Yu-chan..are you afraid of me?.." Mika asked as he used his sleeve to wipe off the blood. Yuichiro sat up placing his hand lightly against Mika's chest."no, I'm not afraid of you Mika. I don't care if your a vampire or something else." Yu slipped off Mika's cape to reveal his neck."Mika..please drink my blood..I don't want you to die..I don't want you to be turned into a demon..please Mika."

Mika nodded his head side go side."n-no I can't..I couldn't.." Mika closed his eyes tightly."If I drink your blood..I'll become a full vampire..I won't age.." Tears began to pour down his cheeks."i can't bare to live an eternal life without you by my side..I can't bare to watch you age and die..I can't go through that!.." Mika yelled out as he sobbed. Yuichiro pulled Mika into a hug stroking his hair with his delicate fingers."Mika..if you turn into a demon...it'll hurt for me to..I don't want anyone to kill you..I don't want to kill you..this is the only way."

Mika looked up at Yuichiro."Yu..-" Yuichiro held Mika more. "Please Mika..go ahead..I'll be okay..it won't hurt much." Mika wrapped his arms around Yu."Yu-chan....I'll do this just for you..because you asked me to.." Yuichiro nodded tilting his head to the side so Mika could have more room to bite his neck. Mika was very hesitant. Mika opened his mouth and licked his neck before biting it. Yuichiro winced a little as he felt Mika's fangs sink into his soft flesh. They both held onto each other tightly. Mika began to suck his blood enjoying the taste. Yuichiro closed his eyes tightly feeling weak from the loss of blood.

Yuichiro began toloose consciousness and his vision was getting blurry."M-Mika.." Yuichiro whimpered out weakly. Mika heard how faint Yu's voice was and pulled out his fangs and looked at Yuichiro worriedly."Yu-chan..Yu!..." Mika realized that he drank to much and needed to help Yuichiro immediately. Mika wrapped his cape around Yu and picked him up in his arms."Don't worry Yu-chan..its gonna be okay." Mika said as Yuichiro was already unconscious in Mika's arms. Mika left the abandoned building and headed back to the Vampire City.