Phantom of the Flop

Start from the beginning

"My other servant can take care of that." The Doctor said. Wow we're his servents now. What a douche.

"But he is just a boy! Florestan needs to be tough. What if you were him instead, Doctor?"

"I will play the part of Florestan." The Doctor proclamed.

"And you boy can you play any instruments?"

"I play guitar ,sir." George replied quickly.

"A spanish instrument! Thats not a real instrument!"

"I bet I could play something equally as good on guitar as you do piano!" George yelled getting a little caried away.

The Doctor ran out and got a guitar from the Tardis and brought it back.

Beetovan started busting out turkish march on piano then George cut him off with awsome guitar solo that was excellent. (AN the video ⬆above⤴)

Beethoven just sat there so suprized. "I underestimated you bo. Seeing that your not a complete fool you could play the part of Rocco." He said.

"Thank you sir I'll do my best." He replied.

Third person POV

After the first day of rehersing was over Beethoven started composing. It sounded like it caused him pain whenever he composed anything. Then one day he asked the doctor " Doctor can you please tell me why it always hurts when I compose?"

The Doctor scanned him with his sonic screwdriver and said at a million miles per hour,"It seems as though there are giant waves of wibilly wobbly stuff coming from you brain."

"What can I do to make the beeping stop doctor?"

"Beeping!" The Doctor said scanning his head again having different sounds comming from his screwdriver. After he was done scanning he ran around trying to find where the signal was transmitting from.

================

After a month of rehearsal

================

Michelles POV

The opera finally started. But to be honest it was more like a middle school musical. I played the lead role Fidelio George played Rocco and had to sing a lot it was funny the doctor also had to sing a lot, but he played the prisoner Florestan.

This is how the opera went: (AN you can skip it it'not really important.)
Jaquino and Marzelline are alone in Rocco's house. Jaquino asks Marzelline when she will agree to marry him, but she says that she will never marry him now that she has fallen in love with Fidelio. She is unaware that Fidelio is actually Leonore in disguise. "Now, darling, now we are alone". Jaquino leaves, and Marzelline expresses her desire to become Fidelio's wife "If only I were already united with thee". Rocco enters, looking for Fidelio. Fidelio enters carrying a heavy load of newly repaired chains. Rocco compliments Fidelio, and misinterprets her modest reply as hidden attraction to his daughter. Marzelline, Leonore, Rocco, and Jaquino sing a quartet about the love Marzelline has for Fidelio and they sing in a quartet "A wondrous feeling fills me", this is what I rehersed for: not laughing.

Rocco tells Leonore that as soon as the governor has left for Seville, she and Marzelline can be married. He tells them, however, that unless they have money, they will not be happy. Then they sing another song about it. Leonore says that she wants something else at least as much as money: to know why Rocco will not permit her to help him in the dungeons, because he always comes back out of breath. Rocco says that there is a prison where he can never take her, and inside is a man who has wasted away for two years because of his powerful enemies. Marzelline begs her father to keep Leonore away from such a terrible sight. Instead Rocco and Leonore sing of courage and soon Marzelline joins in their acclamations.

It ends with basically everyone dying.
But be fore the last scene The Doctor pushed me to the floor of the stage, just before a 50-pound sand bag hit the floor. Then he whispered in my ear "ust go with it." He stood up and shouted, "No Matter Where We Go The Governor Will Always Be Following Us! But By Taking Our Own Lives And Going Out Together We Shall Take Away The Enjoyment Of Killing Us Away From Him!"

Then he pulled out the sword and stabbed himself between him and his arm then he fell over repetedly stabbing himself.

It took me a second to not laugh. "Oh no." I said not having the best acting skills. "He killed himself because of what the governor did. I must do the same for I do not have the will to go on!" I said as I took the sword and did the same as he did.

"Fine it doesn't even matter if I kill you pathetic fools or not. All that matters is that I will become better then you'll ever be." Said a strangely familiar young voice of a boy.

Everyone looked up to the rafters to see Edward with a Elsie tied up, a futuristic gun, and a small metal box.

He started firing into the crowd and most people ran away.By that time the doctor and I had already gotten up, and George joined us.

We all ran up to see Edward shooting a Beethoven but he kept comming at Edward. Edward hit a button on the box and Beethoven colapped on the floor and starts having a seszure. Edward says "You fool! I gave you the gift of hearing at a price. I've tried to even stop you composing to try to get you to pay me but even still you don't. I have no other option other then to kill your beloved." Then he points his gun at Elise. Ready to shoot anysecond the doctor is finally in range of the gun and sonics it to jump out of his hand onto the floor 75 feet bellow. Edward turns around to see the doctor pointing his sonic screwdriver right at him. "What are you gonna do build a cabnet at me ooo scary." Edward said sarcastically. "Nope just hold tight faithful sevents." The doctor replied, "I hate you so much sometimes." I said grabbing onto the railing. "Dido" said George doing the same. "Fair enough I do too." He said before he soniced the rope holding the rafters in place. As the ropes snaped Edward fell althe way to the bottom. Beetgoven had some how managed to sneek away and get elise to a safe place. The only way to get ride of the beeping in his head was to compose one more song. Für Elise started playing the translation was For Elise. We said goodbye to Beethovan. Before we entered the Tardis the Doctor soniced Elises hand until it fully grew back. Which only took a couple of seconds.

" Doctor how can we ever repay you?" Beethoven asked.

"Yes dont make that song officially composed until 1808 or else."

We all shared a laugh and Beethoven was bearly able to say. "Very well then Doctor. I know we probably won't meet again so this is goodbye."

" George. You're going to be famous one day! They call me the new Mozart but you'll be the new Beethoven! Haha!" Beethoven called as we entered the Tardis and left to our next adventure.

And now heres something we hope you'll really enjoy.

"George harrison 'ere an' I'll read you what's may happen next time on time and time again next chapter. Nut first Rose jus' wanted me to tell you that you guys made hsr super bonkers happy." (Doctor): what are you talking about now George? Did she tell you to fo this! Look at al the extra nonsence your making the readers read!" (Michelle)" well if I know readers then theyll probably skip right over this!" (George) Anyway before i was interupted. I was going to say that text chapie we're all going to someone's favorite constelation. Where we find a strange little planet.... yes little ..-. (Michelle)"like the doctor's sonic screwdriver!" "Oi keep it appropriate michelle! We encounter a white rabit, a smoking catipilar and a queen. If I couldn't decide weather the food would make me grow or shrink what kind of a Beatle whould I be?