chapter one

Your pov

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* "Ugh..." I reply as I turn off my annoying alarm clock. "Yay first day of school. Time to get ready for a whole year of bullies pushing me down." I say forcing myself to the bathroom. 
*Time skip brought to you by YouTube*
I look in the mirror and smile. (Your outfit is at the pic above) Once my bag is packed, have my lunch money sorted out, and make my (hl) fall down naturally, I start heading off to school.

As I walk down the street a boy pushes me to the ground and laughs...I recognize that laugh. "Well hi to you too, Mark." I say trying to stand up. Mark had red dyed hair, brown eyes, and glasses. He always dressed as casually as possible. Which means he usually wear a solid color T-shirt, jeans, and a pair of Converse that always matched his shirt.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my favorite prey to hunt. Seems like you didn't leave this place yet. So anyways what are you doing here?" He said as he pushed me back down.

"Going to my first day of school grade like you." I say brushing myself off.

"Well make sure you watch yourself extremely close this year...." Mark says as he looks at his friend, Jack and nods at him.

The green haired Irish boy walks over to me and grabs the strap of my bag yanking me up to my feet.

I scoffed, "Rude much?"

Jack chuckled still tightly holding onto my expensive bag, "Don't take it personal, sweetheart..." He let go of my bag but shoving me back in the process.

I gave the boys a glare as they walked away. "This is gonna be a fantastic year..." I mumble to myself, as I turned around taking the longer route to school.