Chapter 1

Madison's pov~

It's 5 am and I'm still looking at my phone waiting for Matthew Espinosa tweet, snapchat, and Instagram. I hear the front door slam, so I decided to run downstairs to check. It was my mother back from another useless date. I check my phone once more and what do you know matthew espinosa updated. "EEEEEEEK" I scream with so much excitement I cried. "What is it this time Madison?" My mom said sarcastically because if your not aware of it yet, I have these moments at least 7x a day. "M-M-MATT-THEW ES-PIN-NO-" I got cut off my mom by, "MADISON NICOLE WOODS, spit it out!" She yelled demanding, I could tell she was a little tipsy be her yelling and how she was kinda falling. "Okay, okay Matthew Espinosa is coming to Orlando, EEEEEK" I let out another scream of excitement and a little backflip inside my mind. "Okay and," my mom said like she didn't care as usual. "Can we go see him please!" I said in the saddest puppy dog face on earth. "Okay you can go, but only if you drive yourself and don't stay till after 11 pm" so the next day my mom bought the V.I.P. Tickets...

(2 months later)

   Tonight is the night, the big night. I put on my skinny jeans with one rip from when I fell off my skateboard. Then I put my pink crop top on that said vans and did my makeup. Once I was done with my makeup I put on my ball hat and was out the door...

Find out what happens next in chapter 2. Hope you guys liked it and if you have suggestions for the next chapter well comment away. Thx for reading it☺️

Oh and btw the rest of the chapters will be longer!!!!!!