Best Mistake I've Ever Made

She's his sunshine. She's bright and full of energy, the thing his world revolves around.

Ashley Benson.

The light of Tyler Blackburn's life.

It's a normal day on set with the usual California weather, a slight breeze outside and birds chirping in the trees. It's a beautiful day.

Ashley sits in her dressing room, script in hand, reading over the scene she's about to shoot with Tyler. What do you know? It's a Haleb sex scene that takes place on a couch just like the one she's on.

With that in mind, she shoots Tyler a text saying they should rehearse the scene before they go on in 45 minutes, wanting some privacy for the first run.

Tyler shows up in less than 5 minutes, instantly smiling at the blonde the moment her eyes reach his.

God, she's gorgeous.

"Hey you," he says as he shuts the door behind him, walking over and sitting beside Ashley with his script in hand.

"TT!" The blonde states back with excitement in her voice, turning her body slightly to pull him into a hug. Once they pull away, he looks at the script, reading over what's written.

"So, it says here they kiss for a few minutes, then Caleb lays Hanna down on the couch, and lays on top of her. They keep kissing, she takes off his shirt and he unbuttons hers then it ends there. Sound good?" The actor inquires, slightly nervous about doing this alone in here.

He's worried that he'll get lost in her, that he'll keep going without even realizing it. That can't happen. Ashley has a boyfriend.

Once she nods her head, they set the scripts aside and face each other, deciding to only rehearse this particular part so they're prepared for when they do it in front of everyone.

Tyler leans in and captures her lips with his, the kiss instantly deepening as the passion heightens.

"Mmm..." Ashley hums, her arms wrapping around his neck to pull him closer, his hands landing on her hips.

They lose track of time, tongues clashing together in a dance for dominance, bodies on fire as the kiss goes on.

It feels good, almost too good, and that scares Ashley. She has a boyfriend, even though all he does is play PacMan and go out to some bar to drink and play that basketball arcade game. Sometimes she feels as if she doesn't even exist to him when Tyler's over here making her feel like she's a queen.

Ashley snaps out of her thoughts when she feels him laying her down, his body hovering over hers as the kiss doesn't break, arms pulling him closer.

Her arms move to reach down, slender fingers pulling his shirt up and off of him, suddenly long forgotten.

They're still going by the script, so that's good.

He starts working the buttons of her shirt, undoing them quickly as her shirt opens, her black lacy bra exposed as his lips break from hers to trail down her jawline then neck.

Oh no.

That's not in the script, but to hell with that.

Both their shirts pile on the floor, Tyler's eyes opening to the view of Ashley's shirt open, skin begging for attention.

"You're so beautiful," he breathes out, in awe of her and everything about her.

She could cry. The way he's looking at her, kissing her, touching her, like she's the most valuable treasure in the world. Ryan never does that, never makes her feel this way.