|Why?|

*Nicki*
It felt good to actually show the world what i can do.I got signed by rich gang last night.I kinda felt bad for khalif .I know he still has feelings for me and now he knows im engaged.Chylie & crysta were very happy for me so was aaquil.khalif I could tell he was pretending.
When I wake up i see that i had a text from Khalif
{Khãlîf}Nicki i hope you happy BC if you are than im happy
That was so freaking sweet of him to say.
{M$.ßårbíê}Thanks khalif
{khãlîf}No problem
I just read it not replying.I didn't know what to say so I took a shower.When I hopped out I put a towel around my waist slicking my hair back.I put my clothes on quickly , then i blow dried my hair so i could put it in a messy bun.After i was done with that i went downstairs with everyone.Everyone was sitting at a table looking at each other.
Me:what's going on?
Crystal:I'll tell you what's wrong
I wonder why she getting salty with me for.
Me:what did I do?
Crystal:khalif broke up with me because he has feelings for you
When I looked at khalif I could see the sadness in his light brown eyes which glowed from the sun beaming from the window.
Me:look crystal IM sorry that's not my fault
Crystal:im out of here
I look back at khalif who had his face buried in his arms.
*Crystal*
I cant believe he broke up with me because he like Nicki.That's so fucked up.I never want to see her again.I actually was happy with khalif but her being pretty and Nicki made him fall for her.Im going to get revenge on her if it's the last thing I do.
*khalif*
I feel terrible i broke crystal heart now she mad getting salty with everyone.Nicki hasn't said a word to me all Day.she's good at ignoring me.I hate that everytime she looks at me she has tears in her eyes.
Me:Nicki I'm sorry
Nicki:dont say sorry to me say it crystal why would date her knowing we friends and you would catch feelings for ME
She shakes her head walking out.I feel like a complete dumb ass.
Aaquil:you ok?
Me:no
Aaquil:well if I was you I would call her down here to apologize
Me:what if she still mad?
Aaquil:that ain't my problem that's yours
Me:-sucking teeth-your no help but thanks
Aaquil: what ever well call her up now
Me:ight
I call crystal and she answers the phone I tell her to come back to the crib and she agrees to it.

«10 mins later»
The door bell rings i look in the peep hokw seeing crystal standing there looking impatient.I quickly open the door for her.
Crystal:what do you have to say?
Me:im sorry ok I never meant to hurt you crystal I thought I wouldn't feel anything for her again
crystal:-crying-your such a bitch I hate you
Me:I'm sorry
Crystal walked outside where aaquil was.
*Aaquil*
I saw crystal outside crying I walked to her.
Me:you ok?
Crystal:no
Me:what happened?
Crystal:I dont wanna talk about it
Me:well stop crying there are other niggas who would kill to have you
Crystal:thanks
Me: well I'm bout to go check on my girl
Crystal stopped me kissing me,I quickly pulled back.
Me:why did you do that?
Crystal:I'm sorry it's just you were being so nice to me
I walked in the house leaving her there.I can't believe this shit if Chylie find out she's going to beat my ass and crystals.I might tell her because if crystal tell her she might make it seem like I kissed her.God please help me..