one | how you meet

James: James and you had always been friends, it's just that when school started up he went to Hogwarts and you to were shipped off to some prestigious wizarding school. However, after a lot of begging with your parent(s) you started school with James.

  Sirius: Sirius happened to meet you on a day you weren't to patient. You had recently gotten a letter about how your family were wizards and witches, long story short your family were descents from (favorite Hogwarts founder). Back to the point, Sirius was goofing off with a friend while you waited (and waited.) to get through, so finally you growled (figuratively) and pushed past him.

  Remus: Remus, bless his soul was afraid of you the first time you met. You were practicing incantations and accidentally jinxed him. He was fine with it after you explained everything. Then he showed you how to do the spell properly.
(btw i changed this so disregard the comments)

  Regulus: You met Regulus at Hogsmeade. You were in Honeydukes, buying a bunch of candy with you're friend, ( Y/BF/ N ). She suddenly hit you in the arm and pointed to a cute boy near the Acid Pops. "I dare you to go talk to him." She smirks. You snort at her and start walking up to the boy, who's name you later learn as Regulus.