chapter 2

i served myself a hot cheesy pepperoni pizza with some fries and a sprite, while sara got a cesar salad and water.

sliding our trays towards our lunch lady, we payed then walked to our usual spot at lunch.

loud chatter surrounded us while we slammed our trays and swung out legs over.

"sooo do you have any homework?" sara asked while stabbing her fork into her food.

"mhmm, the old hwag mrs.jones gave me 3 pages of histwry homework. " i mumbled with my mouth full of delicious pepperoni pizza.

she laughed.

"well i have no homework." she cockingly but jokingly smiled while i sticked my tongue out.

"well that means you're free then." a deep raspy voice said behind sara.

she turned around then quickly looked back with cheeks red and eyes widen. that only conclude me to one person, nate.

he sat down next to her and swung his arm around her.

now i like nate, he respects girls, he treats them how they should be treated, and he is hot which is a bonus for sara, but he's the total opposite of sam, i wonder how they became friends.

"i g-guess i am." sara shyly stuttered.

"well why don't we catch a movie later on, fantastic 4 came out."

"um yeah, that would be, uh great. is it ok if um, valentina comes?" sara nevously asking. my goodness this girl.

nate chuckled at her reaction.

"of course babe, I'll pick you up around 8." nate winked.

"same goes to you." a familiar voice said to me while seating next to me.

"when did i ever agree to go with you sam." i scoffed.

"just now, you agreed to go to the movies and im going." sam smirked.

i rolled my eyes. great. now fuckboys coming.

"just so you know it's not a date, im going because my friend asked." i warned.

"surree babygirl, well ill see you later." he winked.

with that he left. nate pecked sara's cheek then left after.

"oh my gooood!!" sara squealed.

"he asked me on a date and kissed my cheek!" she fangirled like crazy, pointing at her cheek, constantly saying , 'im never gonna wash this side of my cheek' or, ' oh my gosh, oh my gosh'.

brriing.

both of us threw away our food and walked to our 5th period class while sara non stopped talking about what she was gonna wear.

im happy for her, she finally found a guy who i think will treat her like a princess.

-----

i texted my mom asking if i can sleep over sara's house.

"so this outfit or this outfit??" sara asked holding both hangers with shoes.

#1 was a light pink t-shirt dress with a black leather jacket with black stillehtoes

#2 high waisted leather pants with a long sleeved white v-neck crop top matched with black flats.

"second outfit." i stated.

"i knew you were gonna choose that." she laughed.

feeling my hand vibrate, i turned on my phone to see my mom text a, 'yes, it's fine.'

"i'm sleeping over girlfriend!" i shrieked.

"woooo!" she fist pumped while slipping on her clothes.

"i'm gonna steal an outfit my friend."

i scanned her clothes which consisted alot of pink and black and white here and there.

then something caught my eye.

a white and black poka dotted dress with spaghetti straps.

lucky for me i wore a strapless bra.

changing out of my previous clothes into the dress, i looked into sara's body mirror.

the dress fit my curves perfectly and it wasn't to short.

"damn girl, i'll let you keep the dress if i didn't like it alot."

i shook my head while putting on white vans, then i followed sara towards the bathroom.

30 minutes of helping sara straighten her curly blonde hair, and make up, i wrapped my dark brown hair into a messy bun then put on wing eyeliner and cherry chapstick.

"you know we have 3 hours to kill." i laughed.

"oh man, i forgot that it was at eight, i really want to go see nate." she whined.

i turned on the tv and we both watched boy meets world.

seven fifty rolls by and someone calls sara.

"hello?"

"oh hey nate." sara started to grin widely.

"yeah that's perfectly fine."

"alright, bye."

the second she hung up she started squealing and jumping up and down on the couch.

"they are on their way." she squealed.

i just laughed at her reaction.

after her fangirling, she fixed her hair , then the doorbell rang.

snatching our phones and wallets, we opened the door to be greeted by nate himself.

"hey, i see you guys are already ready." he chuckled.

me and sara laughed and say 'yeah' in usion.

nate hold sara's hand while i followed behind them like a puppy.

i think sam's coming in another car, i don't see him in the front seat. thank you jaysus.

letting sara get shotgun, i hopped in the backseat being greeted by sam.

my heart plunged into my stomach.

i cleared my throat.

"hello samuel." i mumbled.

"hello valentina." he greeted back saying my name in a spanish accent.

i stared out the window the whole time enjoying seeing trees past by while hearing music and laughter from sara's voice while she talked to nate.

all of my alone time was gone when sam placed his hand on my thigh. my nostrils flared while i gulped rather loudly and harshly.

this is going to be a long car ride.