Chapter 1

Evie's POV
I was sitting in my room I shared of course with my bestie Mal.I watched as Mal looked through the spell book more than once.It was difficult to imagine how many pages there were filled with words.Yet I was sewing a new outfit for Jay.He ripped his old outfit into shreds.Boys these days!I looked at my mirror and wondered what my mom was doing."Hey Evie could you toss me that pen?"Mal asked.I smiled."So what are you doing?"I asked.Mal looked up at me."Just crossing out some spells."Mal replied.I somewhat felt a bit shocked."Mal that's your mom's spell book.You sure that's really the right thing?"I looked around our room once more till Mal answered back.She seemed like I was giving her trick questions."Um you know what I'm just gonna go."She answered with a little smirk.Is this really a joke?I watched as the leaves flew away into the summer breeze.I heard something pop up on my mirror.It was my mom!"Mom?!"I shouted quite shocked.She looked at me and smirked.Am I really that loud?"Darling how are things?"She asked.I somewhat felt like a brick ready to break into a million pieces.With a sickening Grin on my mom's face I pretty much know she's up to something."Nothing."I scoffed.My mom looked confused."I know something and u know you can't keep it from me."My mom stammered.I was really nervous now.If my mom knows about Carlos what's gonna happen?I looked away for a minute then turned back to my mirror."Mom there's nothing going on."I said.I could feel my face getting warmer."Don't play dumb!I know about you with Carlos!"My mom shouted.I jumped to how loud her voice was.I knitted my eyebrows together."Mom I love him!I know you want me with a Prince but......Carlos is my prince.He means the world to me!"I shouted.My mom did nothing but yell at me."I will break you apart!And don't think I won't tell Cruela!"My mom disappeared.I could feel a tear roll down my cheeks.All my life I wanted to be my mom.She wanted what was best for me.But deep inside my mom I know she wants me to be happy.What have I done?