*Please Be Patient*

Hi guys, unfortunately this part is not for the purpose of displaying a new cover but rather so that I can just say a few things. Recently I have begun to get a lot more inboxes with complaints from people who are angered that I did not make them a cover or respond to their request. I receive so many requests that it is impossible to make them all, I'm not even able to reply to every request as there are so many, and turning so many people down all the time gets really depressing. As I've stated before if I do not reply to your request then the likelihood is that I'm not going to be making your cover or that you've possibly been placed in the waiting list which I am working my way through, either way harassing me will not help your case.
There have been a few instances where I have received rather abusive messages with foul language, slating my work and basically calling me a terrible person, simply because I did not have the time to reply to a message, some of which were only sent a few days before. In a particular case I got rather frustrated and took the time to explain my situation in order to defend myself, in response the user simply said "ok, when are you making my cover then" with no apology. If I am spoken to in such a harsh way I am simply just not going to be making the cover. I understand that it is frustrating when you don't really know what is going on but I have so much going on in my life right now that I cannot spend all of my time replying to you guys, as much as I want to. I read every single message as soon as I can so be assured that ALL of your inboxes are read. I have included a screen shot showing the number of messages (not including notifications) that I have received in the past week just as a method to show you guys how many I have to sort through. If I take into account the fact that people are more active on wattpad in the summer and other factors I believe I receive roughly 25,000 per year, would you be able to respond to all of those as a 17 year old in college, taking chemistry, biology, english literature and maths (all of which require an A grade or above for entrance to med school), who is applying to universities, has several entrance exams coming up, has a job and does medical-based volunteering at the same time? If you think you could please give me the number of your drug dealer as I need to get in on that.
Anyway, to those of you who do support me, thank you so much! And thanks for getting me to 1k followers! All of your votes and cute comments really make me smile, and thanks for reading my rant, I'm going to shut up now.

Adios Muchachos
-Muchie xx

P.S Please do not under any circumstances post the numbers of drug dealers, that was a joke, I will get in shitloads of trouble if you do :)