One

Nash's POV

"Okay Nash. You need to find her and finish the job." My partner Shawn says in my ear piece.

"Calm down Shawn. I'll be back in time for your party." I say calmly looking around looking for my target.

"I'm just saying. If you're not here, I'm kicking your ass. High tech spy or not, I'm gonna kick your ass." He says

I chuckle and realized I found my target.

Sarah Winchler. Billionaire from selling illegal firearms in America imported from Russia. She works with her brother John, but John run things in Russia.

She's a beautiful woman. Too bad she has to go to prison.

"Okay Shawn. Target acquired. I'm in pursuit." I say as I walk up to her.

"Hello ma'am. May we take a walk?" I asked politely shinning a bright smile to her.

She smile and put her hand out.

I grab it and lead the way.

As we walk in the garden, I notice people following us.

"Are the guards necessary?" I asked looking around.

"Yes. Especially for a spy." She said before kicking me in the stomach.

I was a little taken back, but quickly recovered.

She tries to land a punch, but I grabbed her fist and threw her at the guards.

"Shawn, call the cops and tell to wait in front of the mansion." I said

"Gotcha." He response.

"Sarah Winchler, you are under arrest for the smuggling of illegal firearms." I state pointing my gun at her.

"Ha yeah right!" She said before taking out her studs in her ear. She threw my them at me and I heard them beep.

I jumped out of the way, but still injured in the explosion.

"Damn." I cursed under my breathe as I recollect myself. I got up and fell back down. My legs are too weak right now.

I saw Sarah running with her guards and I had to think fast.

"Shawn. Call in p3f50." I state.

"Are you sure Nash? You haven't called one in awhile." He asked a little scared.

"Yes! I'm injured and unable to get up." I say.

"Agent Johnson! Agent Grier is down and he wants to call in p3f50. I repeat p3f50!" I hear Shawn say.

What's a p3f50?

It's when an agent is injured so they call in a p3f50 to call in a back up partner.

My partner is Jack Johnson. He's my partner on the field and always reliable.

"Nash. Jack is in pursuit and paramedics are on their way to you." Shawn says

"Thanks Shawn." I say as I lay there enduring as much pain as possible.

Cameron's POV

"C'mon Matt. Just go out with him. He's desperate." I plead trying to convince Matt to go out on a date with my friend Carter while looking for my target.

"For the last time Cameron, just forget about it. I'm not gonna go out with some desperate loser. That's final." He says in my ear piece.

I pout and slumped around. "Fine." I say.

"Come on out John Winchler! I know you're in here somewhere!" I yell.

John Winchler, being arrested for smuggling illegal firearms with his sister.

I look around and see a man running up the stairs. I smile and chase after him.

This job always give me a rush.

I'm pretty fast so I catch up to him in no time.

"Stop! John Winchler, you are under arrest for smuggling illegal firearms." I state as we keep running.

"Kiss my ass!" He yells back.

"I would, but you're not my type." I joke. "Don't make this hard John! Just come with me." I say.

"Never!" He yells as something comes out of his shoes.

They're small round metal plates and I immediately notice their blinking red lights.

I stop and run back. The explosion shook the whole mansion and left a giant hole in the middle of the house.

I was literally blown away and I heard something crack.

"Matt! Call in p3f50! I may have a broken leg or something." I say holding my leg.

"Alright. I'm sending paramedics to you and Agent Caniff to chase after him." He says.

"Please hurry." I say trying to keep calm.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

3rd Person POV

Nash and Cameron were taken cared of while their partners chase after the targets.

Jack Johnson successfully captured Sarah, but Taylor Caniff wasn't able to catch John in time.

As Nash and Cameron comes back from their mission, they receive a word from the chief that they found John's whereabouts.

Cameron has to sit back and watch his rival/friend Jack Gilinsky go after the guy due to his leg injury while Nash gets ready for the mission ahead.

Author's Note: Hope you guys like this so far. It's fun to write.