chapter 1

Authors note - hey everyone so this is my first story so please no hate and  let me know what you think! Enjoy :)

******************
beep! beep! beep!
I quickly grabbed my phone a turned off my alarm. I may like school but I hated Monday's and morning too.... I got up slowly, and finally finished getting ready. I walked downstairs ate some breakfast and was out the door.

Today was my first day of college. I had to transfer schools, since my parent split and I was not staying with my dad, so when my mom moved I went to the closest place I could find. I'm Emily by the way. I'm 21 and I'm the kid that no one notices in school but I'm ok with it.

Any other girl my age was either partying or hooking up with guys. Me? Im in my dorm studying, getting good grades. That's just who I am. I'm very shy too, that's why I'm not really liking that I have to switch colleges. Having to start all over again....

*****************

I walked up to the office and quietly knocked.

"Come in."

I walked in the office and that's where it all went down hill.

" Hi, my name is Emily I'm the new student that will be attending here."

"Oh! We've been expecting you. Let me show you to your dorm."

We walked through the dorm halls and when we got to my room she handed me the key and my new schedule. After she left, I opened the door and saw that someone was asleep in one of the beds. Quietly I walked over to the empty bed and set my stuff down next to it.

"Who the hell are you?"

I jumped, startled from his voice. He sat up in his bed shirtless. Oh god he was hot. He was fit and his hair was all messing from sleeping, Damn this is my new roommate?

"Are you done starring?"

" I'm new here... Uh I..I um sorry for waking you. I'm your new roommate."

"Aw how cute, I already make you nervous." He said as he chuckled. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. He got up and walked towards me. I froze.

"This is going to be fun," he smirked and grabbed my waist pulling me into his chest. My heartbeat was out of control no one has ever done anything like this to me, what am I supposed to do?

You don't even know him your not supposed to do ANYTHING! I thought to myself. Quickly snapping out of my daze I pushed his chest away stepping back.

"I don't even know you what are you doing?!"

He just chuckled and walked back to his bed. As I was laying down in my bed he said two words that had me dazed for the rest of the night.

"Just wait." I could sense him smirk and after that I drifted off to sleep.