1 - Hillsong Youth Melbourne - The Same But Different

1 - Melbourne Hillsong Youth - The Same But Different

Acts chapter 8 verse 2

Saul has an encounter with God and it completely changed his life. He went from locking up Christians to becoming one.

I will go to school, university or work motivated. It will be the same but different. The scenery will be the same but I will be different.

When you have an encounter with Jesus, you won't see things the same. You might be motivated to laugh at someone but when you have an encounter ith Jesus, the people you used to laugh at won't look the same to you. They will just look like different stories. You won't be able to laugh at them any more.

When you see someone struggling, when you see someone that is sad, you won't be able to un-see it. You will have to do something.

Jesus said:"If you drink water from wells, you will thirst again. If you drink the water that I have, you will never thirst again. Nothing But Jesus can satisfy,

We plan the way we want to live, but God is the only one who can make it happen. Once God gives us a taste of what he has ahea, nothing else will satisfy quite like that, ever.

Don't look in a mirror and tell yourself what you see and tell yourself who you are. Let God tell you who you are, because he is the only one who knows you better than you do.