[9]

Stella POV

As I leave Spencer speechless, Chloe runs up to me.

"So? How did it go?" She asks very eagerly.

"He's in shock." I say with a smirk. The bell starts to ring.

"See you at lunch girlfriend." She waves.

"See you." I wave back.

<*>

As I was walking toward the cafeteria, I saw to figures right outside of school. One of the figures where Spencer. I could see that they were flirting. Oh. A good idea can into my head. As I walked toward them, I smooth down my skirt. As I got closer I could see they were very close to kissing. I take a deep breath and....

"SPENCER MORRIS JACKSON!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH ANOTHER GIRL??" I yell as girly and high as possible. 

"Huh?" He lifts his head up to see me. His eyes show confusion in them. 

"I thought you loved me?" I say, fake crying. "So now you just go off to go flirt with some other person? Was I that bad?" I say. God I am a great actress.

"Spencer? Is it true? Are you cheating on her?" Says the girl he was flirting with.

"You don't deserve this." I say with a straight face. "Let's get out of here." I say, pulling the girl to a different place.

"I can't believe it!!" The girl says.

"Yeah.... I'm very sorry. So um my names Stella." I say.

"No need for apologizes. And it should be me to say sorry.. I'm Audrey." She says.

"Look.. Audrey. Spencer and I never actually dated before. We aren't even together..." I say. I put on a wearily smile.

"WHAT!" She practically screams. 

"But there's an explanation for this." I say. 

"I'm listening." She says crossing her arms. I take a deep breath and tell her from the top to the end.

"OMG!" Her eyes wide. "You must feel really bad. Is there anyway I could help?" She asks. 

"Actually there is. Help me make him miserable." I say with a smirk.

"Promise. I'll make his life like hell." She smirks back.

OMG 104 reads!!!!!!! I couldn't have done it without you guys!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

This Chappy is dedicated to Kowyla For always being there for me and making peoples life like hell when they bully me or threat me! Love ya <3!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!

Don't forget to vote

And comment on what you think will happen next

until next time my sugarhearts byeeeeeeee