Chapter 2

4 months later we started working in the set of Violetta which was really exciting.

My first scene was with this guy, called Ezequiel, who's playing my character's best friend Pablo.

He's a really sweet guy and helpful as well as he helped me out in some things already in set before we started.

- CUT! - shouted the director, Martin after finishing with our first scene - So far so good! Keep it up!

- It was indeed good - said Ezel - Good job so far.

- Don't get too happy just yet - I laughed - We just started and we still have a lot to do!

- Well, I can't wait for that! - he laughed too.

The whole time Diego was also watching and he was smiling like crazy.

- I have no idea why are you so unsure in your own skills - he said as he came up to me and Ezel - You're incredible.

- I totally agree! - Ezequiel nodded.

- Just stop it already! - I snapped which made them laugh.

God! Men!

----- TIME SKIP ------

Hours and hours later it was finally time for the scene where me and Diego had to be in together which made me really excited.

- Ready, princess? - he asked me before he left German's office.

- Yes! Are you?

- Totally.

And the we started.

------ TIME SKIP ------

- "Who are you?" - German asks the unfamiliar woman that he found in his office.

- Okay, CUT! - Martin shouted.

Even though Martin said what he said Diego didn't stop staring at me at all.

- Diego... Are you here? - I asked while I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

- Uh... Yes! - he replied, finally snapping back to reality - Sorry... I daydreamed a little bit...

- I can see that - I laughed - We finished.

- Okay... But I didn't.

- Huh?

- I didn't finish staring at you - he said which made me giggle immediately.

- You idiot - I said as I grabbed his arm and we left the set to get something to drink.

----- TIME SKIP -----

While we were on our break I got a phone call from my best friend, Selvaggia Lucarelli.

When the band broke apart her and Ren's relationship (as they also got together at some point, they just kept it in secret for a long time) became stronger and within 2 years they got married and they also got a son, called Leon.

They're living together in Italy and while Selvaggia is working as a riporter and in a radio show as well while Ren is a solo singer and also a TV personality.

- Heeeeey!! I just heard about your new job! - said Selvaggia - Why didn't you tell me about this???

- We just barely talk to each other and whenever we do I totally forget everything I actually want to say - I replied which made her laugh.

- Okay, okay. I believe you for now, but you have to tell me everything!

- How about we talk about this later tonight? I'm in work even now.

- Ah! Okay! But you're not going to get away with this!

- I'm not planning to do that!

- Good girl! Then tonight on Skype because Ren wants to have a talk with you as well!

- Okay! - I giggled and soon we hang up and me and Diego went back to work.