chapter 2:unknown call hunt

Chris p.o.v:damn I got some good sleep I said waking up.
gm baby one of my hoes said coming out the bathroom.

go make me some breakfast trick I said to her.

OK baby she said walking out.

I don't care for her after she make my breakfast I'm kicking her out ion love these hoes I said to myself.

Then the trick came back with some burnt ass pancakes talking about "here baby"I took a pancake off and threw it at her.

BITCH U THINK THIS IS BREAKFAST,NAH GET YO IDK HOW TO MAKE A NIGGA BREAKFAST ASS OUTTA HERE AND DON'T TOUCH NUN I said making her scared and leave.

I don't hit girls I was raised better but I keep hoe's in check that's all I know.

yo man trynna patrol that,I guess he is a cop,but he can't really front if u bussing at my spot,and I done had enough cuz u making my shit hot,blowing up a niggas phone what I tell yo bi-

I cut my ringtone off answering my phone.o it's boss shad.

Yo I said answering.

Chris get to the trap somebody called shae,a unknown number and she didn't answer but they left a voicemail talking about they got ppl coming for her he said.

Wtf o hell nah OK I'll be there I said.

He hung up and I got both of my guns,a pocket knife,ski mask,and I put on some pants, Tennie shoes,and a t shirt,and I put on my jacket cuz it was raining then headed to the trap.

Cici p.o.v:daddy I'm sorry I just was hurt that he left and I'm lonely now I said crying. AND WHAT ABOUT U,U MIGHT BE PREGNANT HE DIDN'T USE PROTECTION AND U LIED SO I ALMOST KILLED INNOCENT PPL CICI AND MAN ME AND YO MOMMA RAISED U BETTER NOT TO LIE LIKE THAT AND U ARE GROUNDED I DON'T WANNA SEE U OUTTA THIS HOUSE UNTIL I SAY DO U UNDERSTAND he said yelling at me making me cry even more.

OK daddy I'm sorry,u ain't ever at the house u don't spend time with me so I wanted to teach how it is when don't spend no damn time with me I said that sounded weird.

u my daughter u ain't my wife,u ain't teach me nun but not to trust u because u a hard headed lil girl I go out and I make money for this family do u think I need a grand kid right now,no and u betta watch yo mouth I'm your dad I'm not your kid he said feeling hurt by my words.

O OK so u can kill ppl all day but I make one mistake and it's all khoas huh? U don't understand I'll I do is go to school and come home I only go some where if I'm with shae..u don't understand my boredom in this house.I pushed him and ran in the bathroom and I had to throw up.

My daddy was silent for a moment then said "i didnt know u was that sad he came and held my hair as I threw up.we gone go to the hospital tomorrow to see if u is pregnant he said. I'm sorry daddy I hurt u bad I said getting up washing my hands.no it was me I did the damage he said hugging me but not tight. I love u daddy I said.
I love u too baby girl.

Our hug was interrupted by a phone for my daddy.

Ya he said getting serious,I could tell it was important so I left the room.but I stood by the door.my daddy put him on speaker.it was shad.

Ya man he told my dad about the unknown call.

O shit I'm omw man "where shae now"my daddy said.she with me I ain't leaving her by herself and u needa bring cici too because u never know what will happen shad said.

Ya I hear u and I'll be there my a.daddy said hanging up.

I was already in some sweats and a t shirt I'm just gonna grab a hoddie and I went in my drawer and got my pink gun with rhinestones and went downstairs waited by the door.