Why?

I love you, so i must go

Misaki pov

'Is it because i'm just a college student? Because i'm an ordinary guy? Because i'm... me?'

My eyes roll over to Usagi-san sleeping form. He's normal peaceful face, is streaked with worry. His eyebrows drawn down, his lips frowning. like his trying to solve a difficult problem. It adds years to his smooth face.

'I mustn't ever hurt Usagi-san and cause him trouble, no matter what happens.'

I bring my knees closer to my chest.

'He probably said all those things because i looked uneasy. I have to hide it. I can't let him know or else i can't be with him.'

I swallow the growing lump in my throat.

'It's alright. I'm used to do that by now, after all.'

i bury my head in my arms. What if that wasn't the only thing?

He does stress a lot about me. He always checks my homework. His eats every meal with me, making sure i get plenty. He always says to be careful when i leave. Plus he already has to stress about his job. Or at least Ms.Aikawa finally locking him in the penthouse without any mercy. There's also his family. They way they pressure him to join the company. His brothers cruel remarks. Not to talk about his advances to get me. His father ways of "protecting" him. There most likely other things going on, but i've been too obvious to notice.

He's also had to spend a lot of money. Feeding them, clothing them,giving them a shelter even though it was extra rent, and the water bills must have skyrocketed. My stomach sinks knowing that 'them' was me. He's also invested a lot in my tuition, along with Takahiro.

I sigh. No matter what i do it seems i'm just adding to all the pain in his life. The silent tears roll down my face. I know what i need to do. I don't like it. It will probably hurt Usagi-san, but it will be like stubbing a toe. It will only last for a second. Then the pains gone.

It's decided. I've got to go. Tomorrow night, i've got to go, no turning back.

Because I love Usami Akihiko, so I have to let him go.