20

Elbore's POV

I was carefully wearing gorgeous blue dress, afraid of letting go the sewn beads. The fnal result was successful, my hair was dropping on my shoulders creating a contraste of colors. But, unfortunatel, azure wasn't the best for me, I have to tell Elissa about that so she doesn't make the same mistake.

"Madame is ready?" My servant asked behind the door.

"Yes."

The young lady came toward me to fix my hair. She made me sit on a chair of velvet in front of my dressing table and took a lightweight crown full of blue beads as the same as my dress.

Then, she passed around mu neck a necklace with the same azure nacre which waw ganging on a pure silver chain. I got up and turned in front of the mirror to admire the effect, the wham floating around me.

"Your work is excellant, Elissa. But I'd prefered a purple set, the blue isn't so good on me, don't you think?"

"But I think that you are so beautiful like that."

"Exactly, I don't have to be beautiful, I have to be gorgeous and impressive!" I raised my voice.

The young servent lowered her eyes in sign of shame and bent her back. She went to the bed, where she took my night gown and went out. I sitted on some pillows in the grounds and noticed my odious gesture. What happend to me? Why did I shouted on her just after a simple question of beauty?

It wasn't my kind to get mad for nothing and I was already regretting.I hesitated to go and see her so she can forgive me, but I thought that it's gonne be a bad idea. I stayed here, sitting between these luxuries, mopping on my fate.

"Madame, the guests are here."Said Elissa opening the door. 

Inodded and got up. When I passed next to the young woman who were holding the door for me, I murmured a "Sorry". A little smile appeared on her lips when I passed the door. I went down the hall where my mother, the couple of Wolverhampton, Sir Payne always mute, and two young rich ladies were there. I walked fast so I can salute the news arrival. These were getting unshoe by two valet, and two others were in the back, full decored shoes in their hands.

"Ah, finally! Here is my daughter Elbore, wife of your dear borther!" My mother presented me.

I made a reverence, holding the heavy sections of my dress in my hands. The two sisters only nodded before getting focused on thei shoes again, I found these so rude.

"Our elder is named Nicola." Told me the queen of Wolverhampton.

The young lady had a pink dress, flower petals were sewn on the fibrous tissue. Her long blond hair were letting free on her shoulders, and a crown of roses was on her head.

"The younger is named Ruth."

This on was shorter than her sister. But she had the same hair, but raised in a perfect topknot holded by green clips. She had wanton pink dress but very, too much, voluminous.

"Come on, George, the soes!" Sad Nicola, her acute voice hurted mu ears. 

The servent hurried next to the princess and made her wear pink shoes with a flowr on the tip.

"For you too, Mandelson!" Shouted Ruth, her face full of madness.

The other man came with green, a node completing the shoes. I raised my eyes against their vanity, another two of these spoiled child and narcissistic! I sighed.

The two sisters got up and came to me , with a smile on their lips. The youngest examined me from the top to the bottom then said :

"Your dress is gorgerous, my tailors are for dismiss! I complained a lot of times for their failure, but nothing! They can't move their ten fingers!" She was thruming her dress when she was talking.

So Ruth was complaining for having aesthetically mediocre dresses, while poor children were only having rag? I carried my anger and gave her a compassionate smile. Nicola didn't say anything, only sending me black looks. How could they be the complete opposite of their brother, Sir Payne, who was in love with a groom and had for this a broken heart?

"Follow us into the dinning room, please." Said my mother.

Everyone followed my elder into the big room were a gigantic table covored with plates full of food waiting for us. We sitted, and I unfortunately found myself between Nicola and Ruth.

"Come on, I'm hungry!" Complained Ruth, jumping on her chair like a chil of 4 years.

My motehr called the servantswho first served us a salade from the gardin. I took the fork in silver in my hand and picked a green paper to take her to my mouth. I chewed it and swallowed it. Suddenly I felt my my throat bruning me, like if it was fire inside, the salade raised in throat to land in my plate.

The two sisters Payne left a groan disgust while my stomach get turned and I had the nausea. Sir Payne got up of his chair. He run to me, extricate my chair and took me in his arms like a princess. He took me to my room, shouting in the halls that the princess was sick and that they had to serch for a doctor.

The maids bustled sending lackey to fetch the royal doctor. Sir Liam pushed the door of my apparts and put me on the bed.

"How do you feel?" He asked me.

"I'm feelling like if I am burning, My stomach is hurting me. I ..."

A coughing took me and I bended in two on the bed. My husband tapped my back and sitted next to me on the berth. He took me in his arms and rocked me.

My eyes started getting close slowly while my soul turned to sleep. I closed my eyes and Sir Payne stretched me out, putting a pillow in the back of my head. He slowly fondled my cheek and put a kiss on my forehead in sweat. Then everything became black. I slept, without knowing what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update! Yayy!

So what do you think about what happend to  Elbore?

And the reason of it ??

Just to let you know, I'm back home and I'll try to post another chapter tomorrow!

And school is coming ! Damn!

Oh and did you heared Drag Me Down? Of course you did! This song is just ... wow ! And Harry's high note ! *-* And the music video is coming soon! Be ready vevo!

And all the drama about Louis becoming a dad, Zerrie broke up, Harry ...

Well let's just say that it's hard to be a directioner those days! x))

Anyway Enjoy ! :D xx