CHAOS

Disclaimer-me do not own sailormoon only the plot.

It,s was diffrent, from the place that full of light.

the only thing that exist here is darkness.

at the altar,there someone standing,looking at the nothingness, surrounding him.

He watched, only waiting, for something that he himself don't know.

Thinking again, it has been many century, since the war has begun.

He always wondering, why is there only darkness in his place.

Why it can't be light here..

Aahh..he remembers, once in a millennium ago,he have asked the same questions,to his people.

(Memory )

"Why,it's only darkness here?.why can't light exist in here" asked the king. "Doesn't the light and dark born in the same way, tell me 'death phantom'.

Raising from the lump of blood,he slowly walk to his king,bowed his head down, "unfortunately my king,I myself don't know the answer, after all it's you,who has created us,and it the cauldron that has created you and the light" says the person, in the black cloak.

The king only looking at his creation, thinking the thing that he said,at the same time the mark of khaos suddenly flare to life,making him seeing a vision, the same as the one that the light has see,making him frozen at his place.

Death phantom slightly confused, why is his king looking so distributed,
"My king,what it is that make you so disturbed, what is your vision are telling you"asked him,felling glad when his king giving him a reactions.

The king only says a word,that made his minion trembling in fear, he know what it's mean,because death phantom was the first creation, of the king,he know because he was there when his king got the vision.

"It's an awekening of sovereign of silent

Saturn"

R&R

TBC...