Chapter 24

I woke up to the ringing of my phone, and saw hillaris picture.
"What do you want."
I know I was being harsh, but she deserves it."

"I'm sorry Alexis. I don't think you're a whore, I promise! I love you and I'm sorry for what I said. Can I please come over today? I have something for you."

"I guess."
And then I hung up the phone.

Not too long after, there was a knock at the door.
Since when does she knock?
"Come in."

I slept with the door locked last night, and I don't know where Tyler went. Probably out with that whore.

Hillari walked into the room with a bag in her hand.
"I got you a present... To say I'm sorry, and because I thought of you when I saw it."
I took the bag, and she sat down next to me on the bed.

I scooted over towards her, and I gave her a hug.
"I think Tyler is cheating on me. There was a girl over last night, and he didn't even try to give me an explanation."

"I don't think he would do that to you, Lexi. He loves you so much.
You should've seen him when you were in the coma, he was a wreck. I don't think he would do anything to jeopardize what you two have."

I shrugged my shoulders, and she pushed the bag towards me.
"Open it." She said with a smile.

I opened up the bag, and I pulled out a shirt. It was black with a white arrow pointing down and it said
'Growing a human'
I couldn't help but to bust out laughing.
"Oh I love it. Thank you Hillari."

"Can I still be your maid of honor?"
I nodded at my best friend, and thought about how lucky I am to still have her around.

"Im sorry for being so mean yesterday. It's the hormones I guess..."
"I know, I understand. I was pregnant too, you know. Sometimes you just want to punch someone. It's the human inside of you, telling you wild things."

Smiling at my best friend, I nodded, and took off the shirt I was wearing before, and put the new one on.
"It fits perfectly!"
"I knew it would. You were tiny before the pregnancy, I don't think you'll get much bigger."
Just then, I heard the front door open; I groaned, knowing exactly who it was.
Tyler peeked his head through the door.
"Can I come in? And can you give us a few minutes?"
Hillari stood up and walked out, and just then I began to get very nervous.

"I'm not cheating on you.. She is helping me plan the wedding. And then she is going to help decorate the baby's room once we find out the sex. It was supposed to be a surprise.."

Well now I feel like an idiot.

"I'm sorry... I already had a bad day, and then I came home and I saw her. And i didn't know who she was, so I lost it."

"I just wanted to surprise you, babe."

He walked out, and told Hillari she can come back tomorrow, because he wanted to spend time with me.

He turned the light off, and kissed my neck. Of course causing me to moan, and we all know where that leads.