Im sorry

*this is the next morning guys!*

I woke up in Nathan's bed I got up trying now to wake Nathan up. I must say he's so cute when he's sleeping!

I went down into the livingroom where Jay was sitting.

'Can we talk Liv' he asked me.

'Fine then' I said sounding a bit angry still after last night.

'In sorry for not telling you about Dad but I wanted to not hurt you I'm so sorry.' He said.

I walked over and hugged him

'So this means you have forgive me' he whispered in my ear.

'Yes jay ' I replied

Me and Jay sat down, he told me what happened to Dad I couldn't believe it. All the stuff he's been throw I don't even no if Mum knows!

'Jay what do u mean ill?' I asked crying.

'Im not sure he didn't say, I'm going try and contact Mum she should no.' Jay said.

Jays POV

I called my Mum to tell her

Mum- Hello Jay is that you ?

Jay- Yes it is.

Mum- How are things ? Are you with your sister? I didn't think you would want to talk to me.

Jay- No thing aren't ok and yes I'm with Liv. The only reason I'm phoning you is to tell you about Dad.

Mum- Why have you been in contact with him?

Jay-Mum just listen! Dad lost everything his home, his job. He went homeless he was found in the streets and taken to a home. He later became far to ill to live there. And got taken to hospital.

Mum- Well I'm sure he will be better soon. Ill need to go down and see him.

Jay- Ok Mum I think you should sort thing out and that see how ill he is.

Mum- Ok well I will get in contact with him and go see him then you and Liv come down ill phone you.

Jay-ok speak soon.

Mum-bye

Jay-Bye

I hanged up and then told Liv what Mum had said, I'm just hoping my Dad is ok I really want to see him.