The Cupcake Project

I really hope you like this fanfic! And I promise it wont be like the other ones where Harry forgets about the girl and bleh bleh bleh.

Trust me, its different.

btw it's 2016 now and I wrote this so long ago. This is trash, but it's so bad I have to keep it up. Enjoy??
_______________________________________________________________________________

Today was great.

Me and my best friend Lindsay went out for fro - yo's, went to the movies, even hooked up some dates - no its not being a slut if you already have a boyfriend. I never said I would actually go with them - & now we where chasing after birds.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BITCHES! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR WAKING ME UP AT 3:00 AM!" I screamed nearly toppling over onto one.

"OMIGOD! YOUR SKYLAR BROOKS!"

I guess I should explain myself.

Skylar Brooks, thats me. Famous singer, dancer and a bit of actor. I try not to get carried away with fame. I guess I'm doing good cause the weirdo I'm with, Lindsay Barett has been my friend even before I was famous, ever since Pre- K actually when I let her use my blue rainbow dust.

I smiled hugging them and taking pictures.

"There everywhere!" Lindsay screamed as we walked back to our car.

"Hey! There my fans - and yours - and I couldn't ask for any better ones."

"Yes, but now we can't even chase a damn flock of sea gulls without them attacking us," She went on.

I rolled my eyes,"Brookies are wonderful." I replied slipping into the car using the sepcfici name of my fans.

"Yes but-" Lindsay began.

"can we go back, this is the moment. tonight is the night, we'll fight till its over. So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us."

"Hold that thought," I said picking up my phone and answering.

"Sky Brooks here."

"Meeting," Simon replied.

"Seriously?" I groaned. "I'm with Lindz."

"PENIS! PASS THE CRACK SKY!" Lindsay yelled from the back as I whacked her.

"Than bring her along too, just meet me at the studio," Simon replied an edge to his voice.

"Fine," I groaned cutting it and putting the phone down.

"Cowell." I spoke starting the car. "Gotta meet him at the studio.?

"Sky," Simon said a bit uneasily as I walked in and took a seat on the spinny chairs next to Linds.

I spun around,'Whats up?"

He looked very serious, I mean of course he's always stern looking but today it seemed like somethign was bothering him.

"Um, do you know Harry Styles?"

I froze. Stoped spinning. Turned around. And gave him a look.

Harry Styles? Do I know Harry Styles?

Is that even a question?

The jerk who was my 'bestfriend.' The ass hole who worked with me at Chesire most famous bakery. The prick who tried out for x - Factor. The cheeky jackass who dumped me and forgot about me for his god damn band.

Well, yes. I think I know him.

"Well, were doing this" He thought about his words carefully. "Thing. You and him, gotta go back to Chesire Bakery and work there for atleast a well known summer."

"The cupcake project."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Please vote and drop a comment! Dont forget to fan my lovelies