chapter 2

**** At school *****

As i was walking through the schools doors i could aready hear people talking about me. But,im used to it so i just put my head down and kept walking to my locker try to aviod everyone. I cant wait to leave this hell whole.Once i got to my locker i put in my combo. in. I got my books for the day and started walking to my first class trying to avoid bumping into anyone. Once i got in my class i went to the back and got ready for class.The day went by in a blur.And before i knew it the final bell rung telling us it was time to go home.After going to my locker and cleaning it out and putting every thing in my bag.I closed my locker and started walking towards the front door. Trying to avoid the names people are calling me.I am so glad this is my last day here.Once I got to the front door I pushed it open walking down the steps. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs I noticed the we're a group of guys. Okay autumn you can do this just walk by them keep your head down. I put my head down trying to walk as fast as I could past them but not fast before I knew it I was on the ground. I looked up to see none other than the devil him self Devin Thomas. "Well well well look what we have here boys.""Devin said."please don't I'm sorry."
He just laughed."stand up whore."he growled lowly i shuttered lightly . But standing up anyway he grabbed me by my neck while pushing me up against the wall."your going to be a good little who're and get quiet while me and my friends punish for being worthless bitch."he yelled at me. He balled up his fist I was waiting to get hit before we heard a loud growl. It had power behind it we could all tell it was an alpha..Devin dropped me to the grown I couldn't help but feel tingles for some reason. As soon as he dropped me the sexy stranger tackled Devin to the ground beating the life out of him,until he was unconscious. "Are you okay baby." he said hugging me.I felt tingles going up and down my spine.I instantly hugged back while whispering "mate." In his ear."mine all mine" he whispered back"

Ik Ik it's short but I've had a lot going on that that many people are reading this but I promise to start updating more