Chapter 2

I looked over to the window seat in the corner of the room and there sat Bekah in her beautiful blue denim button up with her hair pulled up into a messy ponytail, showing off her bright blue eyes. Sitting across from her was my little brother Sammy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dean's POV:
Completely forgetting my order of food, I began walking over to their table, not wanting to run and cause a table to fall over. About halfway over to their table, Bekah looked up and caught my gaze. She had been laughing at something Sam said. When she saw me, her jaw dropped for a second, but then she smiled at me and hopped up out of her chair. Sam turned around, confused at what Bekah was doing. He saw me and he got up too. I reached Bekah and wrapped my arms around her. She tucked her face into my shoulder and I rested my chin on the top of her head.

I pulled away and then leaned towards her again. I placed my lips against hers and we kissed for a few seconds before Sam cleared his throat.

"I'm just your brother, not like I was away for three weeks too or anything." He joked.

I gave Sam a hug and then gave Bekah a quick peck on the lips. I grabbed Bekah's hand. I didn't want to risk losing g her again, not that holding her hand helped last time.

We walked back to their booth in the corner and we sat down. Bekah and I kept holding hands and she laid her head on my shoulder as we talked about everything we had been doing the past three weeks. I told them how I had been exorcizing demons. Sam taught Bekah how to hunt. They've been using the demon knife.

"Order number 239!" A boy from the kitchen called.

"That's me!" Bekah said happily.

I slid out of the booth to let her out. She pulled her brown leather bag over her shoulder. She didn't let go of my hand so I just walked with her to the counter.

Bekah went to grab the tray of food when the boys hand shot out and grabbed her shirt collar. Bekah screamed out in surprise. An evil smile spread across the boy's face and he shut his eyes. They opened and they were a beetle-like black. By now Bekah was used to the black eyes of a demon so she wasn't surprised by this.

"Come with me to the bathroom or you die. And come alone." The demon whispered.

He let go of her shirt, gave her a fake smile and started towards the bathroom.

Bekah grabbed her food tray and walked it back to the table. She leaned into Sam and promised,

"I'll be right back."

She started walking towards the bathroom. I grabbed her wrist and whispered,

"What are you doing? You can't go back there and certainly not alone."

"Yes I can, just trust me Dean." She whispered back.

I sighed.

"Fine, just...be careful." I said.

Then, before she left, I pressed my lips against hers for a second.

"Be right back." She said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bekah's POV:
I walked towards the restroom and kept my plan in mind. I pushed the door open to the boy's room, assuming that that is where the demon would be since his meat suit was a boy.

I was right, he was standing in the bathroom leaned up against the wall looking at the door.

"So what do you want?" I asked casually.

"I want you to die." He said, lunging towards me.

I dodged his hands and reached into my bag. I fumbled around before finding what I was looking for. My fingers closed around the smooth, cold handle of the demon knife. I pulled it out, then held the blade against his throat.

"Why?" I demanded.

He laughed.

"Because, you're a danger. A mutation." He said.

My stomach flipped a bit.

"W-what do you mean a 'mutation'?" I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Like you don't know." He scoffed.

"I-I don't..." I stuttered out, still holding the blade to his throat with my now shaking hands.

He groaned, inconvenienced.

"You're a nephilim. You know, half human half angel. An abomination in the supernatural world." He explained slowly as if he were talking to someone who spoke a different language.

I felt a little faint. My knees started to shake. I held my ground, I wasn't going to look any weaker than I already did.

"How? Both my parents were around when I was growing up. An angel wouldn't be able to stay with any family for eighteen years or more." I protested.

"From what I hear, your father was possessed by an angel when you were conceived, therefore you have some angel grace in you." He told me.

"Thanks for the information." I said sarcastically.

I slid the knife across his throat and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back to our table and collapsed onto my chair. Dean looked at me with a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, yeah." I replied reassuringly.

"No you aren't. Tell me what happened in there." He demanded.

"He said I was a nephilim." I breathed out.

Dean's face drained of color.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated. I just started high school and I have IB classes which give me college credits but it's also a lot of tests and homework. I've already had three tests and another one coming today as well as a bunch of homework this week. Plus I still haven't made any friends yet.

Anyways, please vote for this chapterand comment what you thought!
See you soon,
Caitlin